Sponsored

GT500 Aftermarket Exhaust?

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
I swear my eyes have crossed from reading and watching videos of res deletes. I'm so torn on x vs h. My shop is pushing me towards x. I have a buddy that has the double X available. Afraid the double X will be too raspy.... I dunno! So confused! Lol
Sponsored

Sponsored

36382mm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt500
Just got off the phone with lethal, called them to ask if they could ask Corsa if they would sell JUST the resonator delete H pipe section of their kit for our cars. He asked me to tag lethal but I don't know how to..lol

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '17 2SS (previous)
Just got off the phone with lethal, called them to ask if they could ask Corsa if they would sell JUST the resonator delete H pipe section of their kit for our cars. He asked me to tag lethal but I don't know how to..lol
Isn't it with the @ symbol? @LethalPerformance @JakeLethal

Did you happen to see my PM since you're here Jake?

Sponsored

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Hey Danny, I'm gonna do a little digging on this one man. Like I was saying on the phone, Im hoping its a yes for compatibility but with some adapters I can attain. But I'll shoot you a PM once I figure it out sir.

36382mm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt500
Hey Danny, I'm gonna do a little digging on this one man. Like I was saying on the phone, Im hoping its a yes for compatibility but with some adapters I can attain. But I'll shoot you a PM once I figure it out sir.
Thank you, appreciate it.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Please post here as well, many of us are looking to see what options are available.
Sponsored