Sponsored

GT350R Knockoff OEM front splitter?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT350
I came across this posting on eBay as I am in the market to add the R aero to my non-R.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/165077345577

I was wondering if any of the 114 people who purchased this splitter would happen to be on this forum? The OEM splitter is incredibly overpriced IMO but I know it would be perfectly functional. I do track my car, and plan to continue to do so in the future...this post may just be me looking for confirmation that this part is not just a piece of junk that will turn into a half-off 100mph missile on the track one day...cause 600 dollars saved can buy me 600 dollars more of parts I need want.
Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I came across this posting on eBay as I am in the market to add the R aero to my non-R.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/165077345577

I was wondering if any of the 114 people who purchased this splitter would happen to be on this forum? The OEM splitter is incredibly overpriced IMO but I know it would be perfectly functional. I do track my car, and plan to continue to do so in the future...this post may just be me looking for confirmation that this part is not just a piece of junk that will turn into a half-off 100mph missile on the track one day...cause 600 dollars saved can buy me 600 dollars more of parts I need want.
I’ve purchased two, and the quality is solid for the price. It did require a dremel tool to trim a few tabs (which has been documented on this forum and/or YouTube.). If you search the forum you’ll find lots of people who have purchased the knockoff splitter and are very happy.

OP
OP
ThePudgyPlatypi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT350
Excellent, thank you for the reply. I assumed that I wasn't the only one who wanted to save a buck xD