Fambreezy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-350
How tall, 315/30 ? How do you think the clearance is gonna be
Yes, 30’s. I’m also installing ford performance lowering springs. I should be right at stock height or just slightly lower.

johnnytequila

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 performance blue GT350
Congrats on your ride! I bought mine with 10k miles. Zero issues. I changed my trans and diff oil with AMSOIL and of course my engine oil the same. I had both the passenger and drivers side oil catch from Ford performance. After 3k miles, the drivers side was bone dry so I removed that and left the passenger side on. Air Raid filter. I’m not a big fan of supercharging a high compression engine. There’s a reason Ford lowered it from 12 to 9.5 on the GT500. Reliability.
adding additional pressure on a 12.1 engine will stress your rods and can bend or crack the connecting rods. I’m leaving mine the way it is. I absolutely enjoy this car.
just my opinion. Your ride, your choice.
Enjoy the car and have fun!

OP
OP

Wallyopp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT350, 2015 Mustang GT (RIP)
Congrats on your ride! I bought mine with 10k miles. Zero issues. I changed my trans and diff oil with AMSOIL and of course my engine oil the same. I had both the passenger and drivers side oil catch from Ford performance. After 3k miles, the drivers side was bone dry so I removed that and left the passenger side on. Air Raid filter. I’m not a big fan of supercharging a high compression engine. There’s a reason Ford lowered it from 12 to 9.5 on the GT500. Reliability.
adding additional pressure on a 12.1 engine will stress your rods and can bend or crack the connecting rods. I’m leaving mine the way it is. I absolutely enjoy this car.
just my opinion. Your ride, your choice.
Enjoy the car and have fun!
Thank you man!
Sponsored