Sponsored

GT350 on the backroads

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
NICE! Color???
Same as my 16, TY, Painted roof, black stripes! I'm going to get some pictures tomorrow before tucking her away in storage.

Congrats on your R! When i read your post i was shocked you parted with your 16 but it all makes sense now! I put about 250 miles on the R since picking it up yesterday, what a machine!
Sponsored

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
Mines Rd. in Livermore. From Livermore back to Alum Rock Park Blvd. it is over 60 miles of mostly 2 lane country road bliss. I've run it a couple of times on a weekday in early morning and there are usually no other cars around.

OP
OP
icormba

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Mines Rd. in Livermore. From Livermore back to Alum Rock Park Blvd. it is over 60 miles of mostly 2 lane country road bliss. I've run it a couple of times on a weekday in early morning and there are usually no other cars around.
Yup! Done that one many times! p.s. You haven't been around the Oakridge Mall area have you? I've seen a Magnetic GT350 a few times in the area.

OP
OP
icormba

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Same as my 16, TY, Painted roof, black stripes! I'm going to get some pictures tomorrow before tucking her away in storage.

Congrats on your R! When i read your post i was shocked you parted with your 16 but it all makes sense now! I put about 250 miles on the R since picking it up yesterday, what a machine!
Dude! So.... are you still in the area? Are you taking off back home (TX)? Putting away for storage??? What's up??

OP
OP
icormba

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Nice, congrats. Where and why did it sit so long?
How did it end up in St. Louis? And what will be its replacement?

-T
Seems the 1st owner bought it thinking "investment"? So it sat... then I guess he decided to sell short?

The car I was targeting was in St. Louis. They agreed to a trade and there we have it. :)

Sponsored

Racsirx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Are you talking about going down 84 to 680?

Sponsored

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
Yup! Done that one many times! p.s. You haven't been around the Oakridge Mall area have you? I've seen a Magnetic GT350 a few times in the area.
No, that wasn’t me.
Mount Hamilton to Mines Road... it's epic!!!
Have not run it in that direction. Which way do you think is the most fun?

Sammy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
No, starting in Livermore. Turn right off of North Livermore onto Mines. It’s so much fun in a powerful good handling car it’s almost obscene!
Mines Rd is lots of fun. I try and run it after 11pm Friday and Saturday nights. Lots of wildlife out there. I keep a set of long handled pincers to get the rattlers off the road. In the summer you see them all over the road.

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
my favorites in the bay area are redwood road. if you can catch it without traffic, las trampas or norris canyon in san ramon.

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Dude! So.... are you still in the area? Are you taking off back home (TX)? Putting away for storage??? What's up??
yeah I'm still in the bay area, not sure about long term though. We are talking about making the move this coming summer. The R will wait it out here until we make a decision. I dont have the garage space for both in Cali.
Sponsored