Mach 1

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
Oh man is that tempting. I love the heritage editionā€¦a bit too out of my range for me but great seeing one. Looks like a couple of people held onto it hoping for a payday.

OP
OP
derklink

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Oh man is that tempting. I love the heritage editionā€¦a bit too out of my range for me but great seeing one. Looks like a couple of people held onto it hoping for a payday.
Same here...love the HE plus it is in range but I really do like my Mach 1 and I've only had it for about 8 months now, still tweaking it. Also, I have put my wife through a lot of my car shenanigans over the years and I said I'd tone it down for a while, so I'll stick to my word.

2fast2focus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andres
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
The temptation to trade in my Mach 1 is real :crackup:

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Same here...love the HE plus it is in range but I really do like my Mach 1 and I've only had it for about 8 months now, still tweaking it. Also, I have put my wife through a lot of my car shenanigans over the years and I said I'd tone it down for a while, so I'll stick to my word.
Dang. I wish I could unsee that. Thank goodness I just went for a ride today in my 2023 700 mile white Tremec Mach 1 and have been thinking all afternoon how sweet a car it is. And like you, I promised my wife to do better.

Still thoughā€¦

Sponsored

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
I hear ya, I love the Mach and at this point getting the Shelby would be my third mustang in less than 2 years so I need to cool it šŸ˜… donā€™t temp @Mikepol2 we all know he loves that voodoo sound

Last edited:

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hear ya, I love the Mach and at this point getting the Shelby would be my third mustang in less than 2 years so I need to cool it šŸ˜…
Yeah, I get it. 6 or 7 in less than 3 years for me (it makes me feel better to not do an exact count.) Worst part is I still have 3 of them. Actually worst part is 2 of those 3 are ā€˜23 Mach 1s with 1K miles or less. No, really the worst part is Iā€™m capable of figuring out a way to weasel around and put this together if I take a mind to. I sometimes think maybe Iā€™m not right.

Good news is somebody will snap it up very quickly so I can stop the insane mental gyrations.

OP
OP
derklink

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Yeah, I get it. 6 or 7 in less than 3 years for me (it makes me feel better to not do an exact count.) Worst part is I still have 3 of them. Actually worst part is 2 of those 3 are ā€˜23 Mach 1s with 1K miles or less. No, really the worst part is Iā€™m capable of figuring out a way to weasel around and put this together if I take a mind to. I sometimes think maybe Iā€™m not right.

Good news is somebody will snap it up very quickly so I can stop the insane mental gyrations.
And I thought I was bad with 7 in the past 8 yearsā€¦I think I got some room for ā€œimprovementā€ šŸ˜„

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Say, could anyone educate me as to what is meant by the handling package being ā€œdealer installedā€ on this vehicle?

Also, other than it being priced at the tip top of the market is there anything else about the car that jumps out at you guys? I know just enough about about the 350s to be dangerous to myself but Iā€™ll admit itā€™s got me a wee bit twitchy.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
The dealer installed handling package is the camber plates on the struts. Its not showing up on there site now.

Say, could anyone educate me as to what is meant by the handling package being ā€œdealer installedā€ on this vehicle?

Also, other than it being priced at the tip top of the market is there anything else about the car that jumps out at you guys? I know just enough about about the 350s to be dangerous to myself but Iā€™ll admit itā€™s got me a wee bit twitchy.

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Last edited:

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
meh, maybe itā€™s just me but the HE never did anything for meā€¦

ā€¦but perhaps I have been jaded by the dealer markup most of them were asking back then šŸ˜‚

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The dealer installed handling package is the camber plates on the struts. Its not showing up on there site now.
Theyā€˜re real nice folks and called me back right after I PMd them. Apparently it mercifully sold in about 15 minutes.

Thank goodness!