GT350 Catback exhaust options?

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
I also just installed the lethal resonator delete. You guys are crazy if you want anything louder. It sounds perfect and not obnoxious poppy, raspy loud like corsa
The obnoxious poppy, raspy loud is exactly why I bought the Corsa....
Sponsored

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
The obnoxious poppy, raspy loud is exactly why I bought the Corsa....
lmfao.....terrible. Go buy a volkswagon with a fart can then

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
I also just installed the lethal resonator delete. You guys are crazy if you want anything louder. It sounds perfect and not obnoxious poppy, raspy loud like corsa
Yea, if mine was any louder, I would probably weld the stock resonator back in.

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Yeah I had seen on the SW website they have two models. One is the Redline model, and the other is the Legend model. Redline being the louder one. I've been interested in the redline one but with really no videos out there of the system on a car without Long Tube Headers, it's hard to pull the trigger. They also allow you to customize your choice with either and X pipe or an H pipe.
I am researching the Redline system. I found your post about having it for a short period of time then selling it. You commented about it being too loud for your taste. Compared to stock, with resonator delete, how would you rate it? Their videos provide a hint but in person is always better.

To those suppliers, any Redline systems with factory connections available? If so any sale prices offered?

Sponsored

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Why not just get long tube headers and keep the stock cat back? It sounds awesome...
There is another thread on here where HoneyBadger, who has done a lot of work to his 350, specifically states anything that increases NVH will likely result in FPC failure. But if you don't want to take his word for it, there are other sites which detail some of these issues, and I have had a few conversations with folks myself on the crank failure.

The general consensus is, increase NVH, increase chance of FPC failure.

The stock exhaust is by far one of the best sounding exhaust ever made.....you guys are crazy to change it.
I could not agree more. Ford knocked it out of the park. Not to mention, push up dB levels, you need to pay attention to track dB limit levels.

knighthawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch / 2017 GT350
I am researching the Redline system. I found your post about having it for a short period of time then selling it. You commented about it being too loud for your taste. Compared to stock, with resonator delete, how would you rate it? Their videos provide a hint but in person is always better.

To those suppliers, any Redline systems with factory connections available? If so any sale prices offered?
Sorry I'm just now seeing this. I had sold my 350 (looking to get another now lol.) Anyway, with a resonator delete the car is a 6/10-7/10 in volume. My car had the Ford Performance Catback after the SW. The FP system I'd say was a step above the resonator delete and sounded great though it is expensive. The SW to me, was a 10/10 loud as far as catbacks go. It was to me, unbearable inside the car and frankly I hated the way it changed the tone of the car. Sounded horrible in my opinion. Hated it. Had it on the car for all of 6 hours and took it off. When I get my next one, the first thing I'm doing is getting another Ford Performance system. It was louder than stock or a resonator delete without being too loud and the tone was perfect.

earlrengland

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford GT350 08 Ford F250 SuperDuty 13 Saraha
I recently installed the Borla ATAK cat backs on my car, and quite honestly, I don't really care for the sound. My stock cat backs with the resonator delete, in my opinion, did sound better as far as tone.
Sponsored