Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
Still waiting on final allocation #'s from Ford for the GT350. Assuming similar build #'s as prior Shelbys, I'm expecting several each year at my dealership. Who knows, one might even end up in my driveway if I can find a way to live without the awesome '14 Mustang GT I've built. Come on, Ford, where are those allocation #'s!
Sponsored

Sponsored

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
Still waiting on final allocation #'s from Ford for the GT350. Assuming similar build #'s as prior Shelbys, I'm expecting several each year at my dealership. Who knows, one might even end up in my driveway if I can find a way to live without the awesome '14 Mustang GT I've built. Come on, Ford, where are those allocation #'s!
Will you be offering these allocations here on this board? Have you decided what your pricing will be?

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Will you be offering these allocations here on this board? Have you decided what your pricing will be?
I only get one GT350 for sure and it is already committed to a good, local customer of ours. I won't make a decision on pricing any additional GT350's until Ford announces additional allocations. Any additional allocations we may receive will be made available to our local/prior customers first. If we have leftover cars, then I may consider selling out-of-state.

I hope you understand that I'm on these forums as a Mustang enthusiast first and foremost. I'm not here trying to sell anything to anyone here. I just want to learn and share info about my favorite cars.

Last edited:

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
I think there will be enough Shelby GT350s for everyone who seriously wants the car. I didn't hear about anyone who got left out on the GT500s that wanted one. Some paid a little too much to get one or they may have had to wait longer than they wanted. Every one that I know or met at car shows said it was not too difficult to get one. There are also enough Hellcats, ZL1s, GTRs, and Vettes out there to even the odds by giving an option to people who want a high performance car but don't care about the brand or history of Shelby.

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
I have a deposit down on an allocation for a GT350 and am just waiting to move on to the actual order phase. I wish everyone here good luck in finding one at a fair price and as quickly as possible

Sponsored

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
I hope you understand that I'm on these forums as a Mustang enthusiast first and foremost. I'm not here trying to sell anything to anyone here. I just want to learn and share info about my favorites cars.
I'm on these forums because I followed "the Pill" and "Norm Peterson". Two personalities I enjoy and whose information is typically spot on.

I get your agenda Brian. I just hope you understand my perspective was never to attack you but to get more dealers like you to favor and value customer relationships and fair selling practices over ADM's.

Setting that tone for your peers only helps everyone in the long term. Including your peers.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
I ended up getting my deposit back today on the GT350 I had in line..the guy shakes my hand and said no problem to sell at MSRP and then when I pushed him .. about getting a email with the MSRP pricing for me, he said NO, so I said give me back my deposit, and I have talked to 3 dealer new dealers today and I think one of them will put it in writing...the GM just needs to make sure its not spoken for already...with the owner..I will keep you posted. Best of success to all !!

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Looks like allocations won't be calculated and announced for a month at least. Ford is giving dealers until Feb 27th to submit their GT350 enrollment forms. Once all of the enrollment forms are in from interested dealers, then Ford can start doing the math to see how many cars each dealer is allocated.

rick8172

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Dodge Citadel
I will be in the market for this vehicle ~ sept-nov 2016. Any ideas/guesses how many more will be available next year vs this year?

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
I will be in the market for this vehicle ~ sept-nov 2016. Any ideas/guesses how many more will be available next year vs this year?
Guess only, 5000 per year.........Will depend on actual demand.
Sponsored