Sponsored

GT/PP suspension upgrades?

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
Ride quality. I noticed the car more eager to turn-in as well, but that was a much smaller effect. It's a pretty significant improvement in ride quality. The disconnected feeling will be mostly righted by stabilizing the IRS cradle. The bars don't do anything for pitch control.
I have CB005 on its way, looking forward to getting that installed. Soft and bouncy springs/dampers aside, the wobbly effect of the rear cradle is undoubtedly the most detrimental aspect to the poor handling. I understand why many people make it the first mod.
Sponsored

MtnBiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I did the following to my PP (at least this is the stuff that matters):

BMR BK048 delrin cradle bushings (solid mount to frame)
Steeda ProAction fixed valve
Steeda Sport Linear shocks/struts
Steeda Sway bar
Steeda adjustable end-links
Steeda adjustable bump-stops
Steeda rear camber mount
Boomba vertical links
FR toe bearing

Camber at -1.2 front and -1.5 rear (Steeda's recommended street setting)

Really didn't like the way the car handled from Ford. On top of lots of blue, these parts have made such a tremendous difference. Handling is predictable, transition to oversteer with throttle is super linear and easy to control. WOT is way more fun without the wheel hop and without the squirrelly handling from suspension parts misbehaving. Got rid of the bounce, the floaty, the front/rear disconnect. Feels like the car has lost a few hundred pounds and drives like a proper sports car now. Couldn't be happier.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered, TJ. Please give my regards to Jigar. He was responsive and very helpful. :cheers:
Appreciate the support and will let him know.

Have a great holiday weekend.

TJ
Sponsored