Sponsored

GT 350R WHEELS

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
you mean the usa made vibe wheels? The made in usa ones? Wheres the sigs made again? (eyeroll)
Where they are made has no bearing on the quality. That is a matter of how they are made and how stringent the processes are. You can get great stuff and crap made in the USA, China, Taiwan, or anywhere else.
Sponsored

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
OEM Carbon wheels weigh 18lbs each. The SV901 Come in at 21 lbs rear and 23 lbs front. Overall weight increase would be 16 lbs.
Did ya have to go and post those pics of the 901 and give me even more ideas.....? :curse::whew::whew::cwl::cwl::cwl:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Thank you.

What is your opinion of the SV 901 Reserved Series wheel.
I have the SV902s. I like them so much that I bought a second set. They still maintain the R look, but with a twist. They have been rock solid, what more can I say....

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
@50 Deep deep maybe instead of going to a public forum, you check your text messages.....i am absolutely pissed at how shitty you dealt with me and the lack of customer service from you. Sorry i don't have 10,000 followers on my instagram to get your attention.So yea, when i start seeing your fanbois saying “oh 5.0 deep, he’s such a good guy and helps you out” i get a little pissed as to WHY that didnt occur with me.

grow some effing balls and talk to me like a man, not on a public forum. I run a small service business so if i treated my customers the way u did.....i may as well close my doors.

and thank you for the refund on the diffuser, saves me the trouble of finding someone to buy it because im getting a better one.
What are you talking about? We talked for weeks about your wheels until you told me you were buying other parts for your car. Cool.... you inquired again about buying the SV801 wheels on my car now, we talked via text, but I told you they weren’t available when I saw a rock chip on them. Nor was I willing to sell them for super cheap because of it. Didn’t want to sell them to anyone not being perfect. Not sure what else we had going on.

All the other things you are putting into this abut followers or whatever are coming from your own mind. Not from something I said to you. If I didn’t get back to you on something then it’s not about you personally. I got busy with the holidays and swapping the GT500 brakes onto my car. Nevertheless, if you feel slighted then then you should have let me know. As far as I knew things were fine. That was until you began typing on the forum.....

OP
OP

RedRaptorME

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford raptor. 2019 GT 350 R Black red pinstripe. 1948 Ford 4 door sedan. 1973 stingray corvette.
I have the SV902s. I like them so much that I bought a second set. They still maintain the R look, but with a twist. They have been rock solid, what more can I say....
Thank you.
Sponsored