GT’s With Performance Pack

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
Does anyone know when Ford puts GT’s into production if ordered with the performance pack? It comes with summer only tires.
Sponsored

Docstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT conv, 2018 Lincoln Navigator
they are in production. mine was built week of jan 10 GT GT Perf pack

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Does anyone know when Ford puts GT’s into production if ordered with the performance pack? It comes with summer only tires.
They don't have production restriction and never had. Only cars on Sport Cup 2s did / do.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Before the Mach 1 and GT500, cars with the PP2 package and GT350s were not built during the winter months due to cracking of the Pilot Sport Cup tires during storage and transport. As the top end tire now appears to be the Pilot Sport 4S, all the models are built all year long.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Before the Mach 1 and GT500, cars with the PP2 package and GT350s were not built during the winter months due to cracking of the Pilot Sport Cup tires during storage and transport. As the top end tire now appears to be the Pilot Sport 4S, all the models are built all year long.
Well…. If you could just check with the Mach 1 forum. Mach 1 with handling package (HP) has Sport Cup tires and continue to be constricted by the winter months. But it is true that Mach 1 without HP is built year long, provided there are available parts

Last edited:

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Well…. If you could just check with the Mach 1 forum. Mach 1 with handling package (HP) has Sport Cup tires and continue to be constricted by the winter months. But it is true that Mach 1 without HP is built year long, provided there is available parts
Interesting. That's what I had originally written (from memory that the M1 HPkg was the equivalent of the old PP2), but then I went back and edited it after the Build calculator on Ford.com showed that even the HPkg came with PS4s. Considering all the nonsense that comes out of the calculator on a regular basis, serves me right for not just trusting my memory.
Sponsored