Sponsored

Performance pack pedals ?

USPSALIMITED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G6 GT PP Guard
Placed my order yesterday. And so the waiting begins.

First one for my dealership so we were all in learning mode.

Looks like PP negates the spare tire option due to brake rotor clearance? (Guessing from reading stuff on this site about winter tire fitment, we couldn't figure it out)
I hate no spare so am hoping something will become available.

Tried to order aluminum pedal covers. The dealers ordering software would not let him do it, but Fords public car builder software would let me select it as a $130.00 accessory. Anybody know what gives?
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
1 - Congrats!

2 - Sucks it was your dealers first and you had to go through what some of us did 4 months ago, let's hope they aren't at the bottom of the allocation list due to low volume.

3 - You get aluminum pedals with your GT, and I've never seen these listed on the build & price site. Where did you see you can add them?

OP
OP
USPSALIMITED

USPSALIMITED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G6 GT PP Guard
1 - Congrats!

2 - Sucks it was your dealers first and you had to go through what some of us did 4 months ago, let's hope they aren't at the bottom of the allocation list due to low volume.

3 - You get aluminum pedals with your GT, and I've never seen these listed on the build & price site. Where did you see you can add them?
Allocation delays, uggg, hate to even think about that stuff. At this point in the game I think I might as well just accept that it will get here when it gets here.

Anyway, thanks!.

The accessories tab in "build and price" gives me a pop up with the pedals as the bottom item. Checking the item adds 130.00 to the configured price.

Threads
Reaction score

Looks like PP negates the spare tire option due to brake rotor clearance? (Guessing from reading stuff on this site about winter tire fitment, we couldn't figure it out)

Tried to order aluminum pedal covers. The dealers ordering software would not let him do it, but Fords public car builder software would let me select it as a $130.00 accessory. Anybody know what gives?
Congrats! I just did my homework on the pedals too. They are a separate order that you have to order from ford parts and the dealer installs them. I also wanted the lighting and am going to talk to my dealer soon. (Also the website is super glitchy). http://accessories.ford.com/

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Congrats! I just did my homework on the pedals too. They are a separate order that you have to order from ford parts and the dealer installs them. I also wanted the lighting and am going to talk to my dealer soon. (Also the website is super glitchy). http://accessories.ford.com/
Thx for the link, need to browse through there but already see myself getting a locking fuel cap.

Sponsored

ThreeHunnaStunta

Threads
Reaction score

How long did they tell you it was going to take for your car to arrive?

OP
OP
USPSALIMITED

USPSALIMITED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G6 GT PP Guard
How long did they tell you it was going to take for your car to arrive?
They hope for better than 12 weeks, but the fact is that they just don't know. I didn't get real excited about this because I've dealt with the salesman and service department over the years and I want to buy from them even if things drag out. Might have been more concerned if it was March versus July Instead of November versus February.

Anybody know how long things are taking on average?

OP
OP
USPSALIMITED

USPSALIMITED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G6 GT PP Guard
Never mind on the delivery time question. Just looked at the other thread. Besides the expected backlog, looks like parts availability (PP tires for example) will be a thing for some of us.
Maybe I won't need winter tires this time around.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I'm confused. Does the fuel door NOT lock?
No it's a capless fuel system so you have no lid or cap, the fuel door itself will stay in place you have to press it slightly and it will release (hope that makes sense, at least it was like that on my '13)
Sponsored