2017 GT350R

Jeremy@Austin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2007 F-150 FX2
I paid for mine on Nov 2... But unfortunately I got probably one of the only blue ones. My wait will probably be one of the longest. Thanks for the updates though. Looking forward to getting it installed.

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
The wait has been a long one. I paid on Oct 31 and have yet to receive mine. I understand that in cases like this where they are being certain that everything meets expectations delays happen. It was supposed to be 45 days if memory serves but not the end of the world or anything. Will be really happy to finally get mine though.

Skeester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang ecoboost
Blue wheel

I paid for mine on Nov 2... But unfortunately I got probably one of the only blue ones. My wait will probably be one of the longest. Thanks for the updates though. Looking forward to getting it installed.
I ordered blue as well. I get involved in group buys for car parts and watch projects and one thing I notice is that project management is always crap. I had a six month watch project that took two years. I also had one where I never even received the watch, so don’t start freaking out just yet.

Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I ordered blue as well. I get involved in group buys for car parts and watch projects and one thing I notice is that project management is always crap. I had a six month watch project that took two years. I also had one where I never even received the watch, so don’t start freaking out just yet.
Thanks Skee. I've been in the same boat in the past. Luckily this one is drawing to an end, and the product is shown to be good.
Do you know when they are supposed to arrive?
Still awaiting the update.
The wait has been a long one. I paid on Oct 31 and have yet to receive mine. I understand that in cases like this where they are being certain that everything meets expectations delays happen. It was supposed to be 45 days if memory serves but not the end of the world or anything. Will be really happy to finally get mine though.
Totally. Initially the 45 day timeline was not an issue. DCTMS will be revising their timeline for orders after this after the delays from the production facility.
Longest wait, but one of the best. I didn't have the option of blue stitching when I got mine. I would have thrown in some blue to match my car if I could have. Yours and orange are the two that I want to see the most.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Ok boys. Still awaiting my update. To DCTMS’s credit the owner took a plane overseas to the production facility to finalize the last of the steering wheels and inspect what is coming. The next update I get should be it for the rest of the steering wheels.

Jeremy@Austin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Skee. I've been in the same boat in the past. Luckily this one is drawing to an end, and the product is shown to be good.

Still awaiting the update.

Totally. Initially the 45 day timeline was not an issue. DCTMS will be revising their timeline for orders after this after the delays from the production facility.

Longest wait, but one of the best. I didn't have the option of blue stitching when I got mine. I would have thrown in some blue to match my car if I could have. Yours and orange are the two that I want to see the most.
Sorry for the confusion, but when I said blue it was in reference to the stripe at the top. My stitching is silver, stripe is blue.

Jeremy@Austin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
Ok boys. Still awaiting my update. To DCTMS’s credit the owner took a plane overseas to the production facility to finalize the last of the steering wheels and inspect what is coming. The next update I get should be it for the rest of the steering wheels.
Sorry to bother but can you verify my order for me? Being that it's been a while I just want to make sure its being made to my specifications still. Sorry but I'd hate to wait this long and it arrive incorrect. Lol

Jeremy - carbon, blue stripe, Grey stitching

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
When I ordered my wheel from DCTMS some time ago, I was told that each wheel takes about 4 weeks to receive. Mine came in right at the 4 week point.

Having said that, I would imagine that a large group buy such as this is going to add time to the process... All I can tell you is that the wait will be worth it... beautiful looking and feeling wheel that I'm totally happy with. Good luck to everyone!

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I dont doubt what you say at all. I do have to give kudos to those here for being patient. Goes to show what kind of members there are here. Its not the norm for most forums Ive been part of.

When I ordered my wheel from DCTMS some time ago, I was told that each wheel takes about 4 weeks to receive. Mine came in right at the 4 week point.

Having said that, I would imagine that a large group buy such as this is going to add time to the process... All I can tell you is that the wait will be worth it... beautiful looking and feeling wheel that I'm totally happy with. Good luck to everyone!

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Good news guys. All leather and gray stitching production is complete. They will be shipping out next week.

1_DA756_AA_0680_4950_9_E31_22_B247_DECCB7.jpg

6_C03_B41_F_4429_4_F75_86_D1_1_C4_D7396_FB45.jpg

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Sorry to bother but can you verify my order for me? Being that it's been a while I just want to make sure its being made to my specifications still. Sorry but I'd hate to wait this long and it arrive incorrect. Lol

Jeremy - carbon, blue stripe, Grey stitching
Jeremy, that is what we have for your build. All good there

Thanks for the review as a previous customer. We are going to get these gentleman a wheel built to the same level of quality
I dont doubt what you say at all. I do have to give kudos to those here for being patient. Goes to show what kind of members there are here. Its not the norm for most forums Ive been part of.
To be honest I am also surprised everyone is as patient as they have been. I have personally been on DCTMS constantly about ensuring the wheels get done as quick as possible without sacrificing quality. It sounds like all that is about to pay off

Production for the carbon fiber red ring steering wheels is also complete. Those should be received by DCTMS this week, and shipping will start right after. This should include the multicolored wheels also. Have to say thanks again to everyone for their understanding. It’s going to be a good year for all of your interiors

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
Soooo Cloooose......

Looking forward to getting mine