Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
As a member of the Oceans 11 :-) I am still in, if the wait time is estimated to be about 4-5 weeks. I am hoping to have this wheel before show season. Could I also get a confirmation on the color that I had ordered? It was suppose to be white stitching with blue stripe. Thanks.
Well then Mr. Ocean, it appears we have you confirmed with that color combination. The only one to have ordered it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Just checked with DCTMS. Still on track to start shipping this week. Had the car out this morning. I want to see some shots like these once they start getting installed.
33909B22-50FC-4D01-8C3C-4D59ED666583.jpeg
2CCBECE3-89DC-429C-A627-1384AC7DDA4B.jpeg

HotLap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350
Just so you guys are aware, DCTMS still plans to produce all of the steering wheels that were ordered. Hope is not lost for the Oceans 11 :-) . They are starting from scratch with them and it may take 4-5 weeks. I am just giving everyone who would have to wait the option to decide what they want to do. We all tend to fell less pressured when our money is in our own bank accounts, but they are going to hold up to their end of the bargain and make you a bad ass steering wheel.

If you want to throw in the towel all together just let me know so they do not build it in your specific combo. They got 200 of their skeletons built so the plan after the group buy is to ensure they have everything in place to fulfill future orders with the new production facility.

Hey Terrance, I'm one of the lucky "Oceans 11" and just to reconfirm I still want the wheel (Carbon Fiber/Grey stitching/red center stripe). We did exchange an email but was curious about the additional discount offered in your post above? Will this be taken care of or do we need to call someone?
Thanks, been waiting a while and I must say your constant updates and transparent communication are very much appreciated - Brad

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Hey Terrance, I'm one of the lucky "Oceans 11" and just to reconfirm I still want the wheel (Carbon Fiber/Grey stitching/red center stripe). We did exchange an email but was curious about the additional discount offered in your post above? Will this be taken care of or do we need to call someone?
Thanks, been waiting a while and I must say your constant updates and transparent communication are very much appreciated - Brad
Thanks Brad. I am an enthusiast first, so I know the things that would make me feel at ease about the time delay if it were me waiting. My philosophy is that most people will understand that shit happens, and can work with you. But if they get the feeling its smoke and mirrors then all of that changes. I also have a reputation to uphold and wont sacrifice that.

The additional discount was being extended from Signature Wheel to all of the participants of the group buy. Basically the lowest discount offered on a set of their fully forged wheels should you decide to buy a set now, or in the future. DCTMS cut their margins pretty low to offer the steering wheels at the price given in the group buy. We discussed some other type of swag to provide, but not sure what would really be meaningful to you. Outside of getting your steering wheel ASAP.

If you or the other guys have any suggestions let me know and I will pass them along :thumbsup:

I suspect I will have tracking info in the next 1-2 days

Socalrugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H4111
Terrance- maybe I’m reading this wrong but is this tracking info for the carbon wheels for the lucky O11 members?

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Terrance- maybe I’m reading this wrong but is this tracking info for the carbon wheels for the lucky O11 members?
Not yet. This will be for the leather and carbon wheels that are completed and shipping to customers.

I am hoping for an ETA on the last 10 this week. I had one guy decide not to wait, so that Wheel will be available to purchase once in.

HotLap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350
Thanks Brad. I am an enthusiast first, so I know the things that would make me feel at ease about the time delay if it were me waiting. My philosophy is that most people will understand that shit happens, and can work with you. But if they get the feeling its smoke and mirrors then all of that changes. I also have a reputation to uphold and wont sacrifice that.

The additional discount was being extended from Signature Wheel to all of the participants of the group buy. Basically the lowest discount offered on a set of their fully forged wheels should you decide to buy a set now, or in the future. DCTMS cut their margins pretty low to offer the steering wheels at the price given in the group buy. We discussed some other type of swag to provide, but not sure what would really be meaningful to you. Outside of getting your steering wheel ASAP.

If you or the other guys have any suggestions let me know and I will pass them along :thumbsup:

Thanks Terrance, appreciate your strong customer service focus and I'll be looking forward to receiving the wheel!!

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Following members have been processed so far... More to follow...

@esco11
@GTthree50
@fpa1974
@sccapri
@zach

I will try to send everyone a tracking #, but it will be labor intensive. Keep an eye on your email as I will get them to you as I can.

slowr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT
Not yet. This will be for the leather and carbon wheels that are completed and shipping to customers.

I am hoping for an ETA on the last 10 this week. I had one guy decide not to wait, so that Wheel will be available to purchase once in.

What combo was the wheel that the customer decided not to wait for? I might be interested...

zach

lazyhorse
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP

@esco11
@GTthree50
@fpa1974
@sccapri
@zach

I will try to send everyone a tracking #, but it will be labor intensive. Keep an eye on your email as I will get them to you as I can.
No need to email me a tracking number. I received one through Paypal. Should be here tomorrow! :headbang::headbang:

Sponsored

esco11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

@esco11
@GTthree50
@fpa1974
@sccapri
@zach

Thanks for the update. I'll be sure to post pics when I get mine installed!

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
What combo was the wheel that the customer decided not to wait for? I might be interested...
That was gray stitching with a blue stripe, but not 100% sure if it will change before production. When I get a list of any extra steering wheels I will update. There were 1-2 people waiting ahead of you.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Leather is all done as of today. Check your PayPal for shipping info.
[MENTION=30879]nordique14[/MENTION] [MENTION=26358]mkonrad[/MENTION] [MENTION=32462]Skeester[/MENTION]

Now onto the carbon fiber....

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Keep an eye on your PayPal guys. DCTMS was busy valentines night and got the majority of the carbon wheels packed. Tracking numbers should be hitting your accounts
Sponsored