Sponsored

Group Buy: DCTMS Carbon Fiber/Leather RS550 Steering Wheel

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Good thing we weren’t sending you something..... inappropriate :lol:

Those install videos are gold. Good info.

LoL, at this point it wouldn't even matter I think. I've pretty much gone through the whole spectrum of embarrassment with them :D
Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Happy New Years!

Should have another shipping update for you all by the end of the week

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Sent everyone an update via email, so check them when you can. I will update more here every Friday with information, unless I get some shipping confirmations sooner.

Socalrugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H4111
Sent everyone an update via email, so check them when you can. I will update more here every Friday with information, unless I get some shipping confirmations sooner.
I just like getting emails from Han Solo!

Hey, if you need to push my delivery date back so someone else can get their wheel ahead of mine, feel free!

Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I just like getting emails from Han Solo!

Hey, if you need to push my delivery date back so someone else can get their wheel ahead of mine, feel free!
I like to show people that Han Solo isn't really dead haha.

Very generous tp wait a little longer brother. The wheels are running a little behind, but not by much. Next time I am in line for the buffet and you want to let a hungry guy go in front of you I will take you up on it.

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I got my wheel today after getting back from vacation! I'm not sure how well the gray matches since my car got t-boned last week and I won't get it back until the end of January. But first thoughts are the gray should be pretty close to the interior stitching if my memory serves me right.

The wheel itself is high quality and has that new leather smell. Stitching looks professionally done and the extra thickness is nice. I have large hands and can't imagine going with anything thinner. The other thing I was impressed with was the packaging. The wheel had foam insulation all around, a stretchy cover like they package wheels with, then wrapped in plastic and finally wrapped in bubble wrap. No way could it get damaged in transit by USPS.
IMG_20180104_212205.jpg
IMG_20180104_212211.jpg
IMG_20180104_212224.jpg
IMG_20180104_212244.jpg

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I got my wheel today after getting back from vacation! I'm not sure how well the gray matches since my car got t-boned last week and I won't get it back until the end of January. But first thoughts are the gray should be pretty close to the interior stitching if my memory serves me right.

The wheel itself is high quality and has that new leather smell. Stitching looks professionally done and the extra thickness is nice. I have large hands and can't imagine going with anything thinner. The other thing I was impressed with was the packaging. The wheel had foam insulation all around, a stretchy cover like they package wheels with, then wrapped in plastic and finally wrapped in bubble wrap. No way could it get damaged in transit by USPS.
VERY glad you came home to a great product. Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to the rest of the guys having the same experience soon.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Got my grey wheel this weekend, will spare you the pics since someone already posted them and mine is not yet installed :(. Excellent packaging and the wheel looks and feels very, very nice and of high quality. I think its awesome that the non CF wheels also get the dimples. Will be interesting to see how it holds up over time. 50, thanks again for making this happen :thumbsup:

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Got my grey wheel this weekend, will spare you the pics since someone already posted them and mine is not yet installed :(. Excellent packaging and the wheel looks and feels very, very nice and of high quality. I think its awesome that the non CF wheels also get the dimples. Will be interesting to see how it holds up over time. 50, thanks again for making this happen :thumbsup:
Awesome! More pics are always welcome.

Awaiting confirmation the next batch has been received

Sponsored

Socalrugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H4111
the quality looks top notch from these pics....

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Spoke with DCTMS today. The all leather gray stitching wheels are on the way to them now. Once received they will be shipped out.

A batch of The red carbon fiber wheels are completed also. Going to quality control check them and then they will be shipped to DCTMS for delivery to you all.
Sponsored