ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Maybe the dealership has an Ex-Dodge employee who saw fancy yellow thingys and left them on like the Dodge Boys do with their front splitter decorations.... šŸ˜
Maybe because they know some owners will want the blocks, for that all original b/j auction
Sponsored

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
Iā€™d want them if I was shipping the car. Might as well toss them in the trunk if you ever need them.

jed_65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Coupe
I dd my first mod today and it became a two-for-one. First I installed my BMR low profile jacking rails. Second one was removing the shipping blocks Granger left when they failed to do a proper pre-delivery inspection. You might think Granger would have been more diligent since these issues keep popping up. šŸ˜ 
Your discovery of the shipping blocks left in by Granger prompted me to also verify that they had removed them on my Mach 1 as wellā€”I know I specifically asked before leaving the dealership and was assured that they had been removedā€¦. As it turns out that was NOT the caseā€”I know at least the front (yellow) blocks are still there; canā€™t quite yet confirm if the rears are removed or not without raising the vehicle. Best advice is to personally check before you drive off!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Your discovery of the shipping blocks left in by Granger prompted me to also verify that they had removed them on my Mach 1 as wellā€”I know I specifically asked before leaving the dealership and was assured that they had been removedā€¦. As it turns out that was NOT the caseā€”I know at least the front (yellow) blocks are still there; canā€™t quite yet confirm if the rears are removed or not without raising the vehicle. Best advice is to personally check before you drive off!
are you sure there are rear spacers from the factory? pretty sure my car only had the yellow fronts

jed_65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Coupe
Last edited:

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'

jed_65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Coupe
if does say "if included"
i have the front spacers from when the dealer took them off but no rears. and there are no spacers on the car so i assumed the mach 1 didn't come with them
if does say "if included"
i have the front spacers from when the dealer took them off but no rears. and there are no spacers on the car so i assumed the mach 1 didn't come with them
It seems the consensus is that they are not used on the Mach 1.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
It is my understanding that shipping blocks only affect cars with the HP package, right?