Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
  • Banned
Anyone know any good places or websites to go to find well-priced rims? Or somewhere where they have good deals
Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Tire rack, discount tires direct, American muscle, LMR, CJ Pony parts etc. I bought mine from American Muscle.

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
Use google. And use the sites search function. You start threads on literally everything that’s been discussed millions of times over.

OP
OP
Coyotes55086

Coyotes55086

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
  • Banned
Use google. And use the sites search function. You start threads on literally everything that’s been discussed millions of times over.
Brother what are u worried about? The waste of internet space ?

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Lmr got my vote bud.

Sponsored

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Brother what are u worried about? The waste of internet space ?
i am not your brother nor want to be. It’s pure laziness. You’re all over the board with what you want and nothing comes of it.

OP
OP
Coyotes55086

Coyotes55086

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
  • Banned
i am not your brother nor want to be. It’s pure laziness. You’re all over the board with what you want and nothing comes of it.
If u dont have anything to contribute why u even here man . I've searched countless websites fyi . Many hard to navigate for what im looking for . This forum is full of knowledge which I appreciate and respect. So I ask to learn. What you've contributed is jack all

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
If u dont have anything to contribute why u even here man . I've searched countless websites fyi . Many hard to navigate for what im looking for . This forum is full of knowledge which I appreciate and respect. So I ask to learn. What you've contributed is jack all
This is quite impossible. Unless Canada has restrictions on what sites your allowed to search and not to search , you honestly aren’t reading or searching beyond. If you were closer, I’d give you a shop job to learn. That’s how I started, move up and became a professional. Now I’m on the technical alliance side of the automotive racing industry. I have a ton of knowledge. Narrow your thoughts and ask instead of making dupes threads or trying to call people out you know nothing about.

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
In terms of style, width, brand, and what your budget can afford: you can go from a square stance, making it easy for tire rotation to staggered, setup for that sinister muscle car look. Or something in-between, this goes back again to what I just said above. If you got a place that could mount /balance it’s gonna open up options especially different internet sites you could buy from and take it somewhere. There’s different vendors whom will do the tire/wheel mount and you’d be okay to receive shipped too. Wheel Pros out of Denver, Colorado is pretty good if you’re looking for advice or a staring point. Again I’d just narrow it down. Choose a topic and ask within all at once.

olerodder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1/A10
I have a 19 PP1 and the summer tires are useless in cold and wet weather, so I went on Craigslist, found two front 19x9x19's off a 2016, went on Ebay and bought two rears 19x9.5x19, all of the wheels are near perfect and original OE, not Chinese knock offs. I bought Michelin 285's for the rear and 265's for the front. The car looks exactly the same as it does and handles the cold and wet NW weather great! When I wear the Michelin Sports out I'll probably go to 295's in the rear and stay with the 265's or maybe 275's in front...IMHO
IMG_E3888.JPG

Sponsored
OP
OP
Coyotes55086

Coyotes55086

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
In terms of style, width, brand, and what your budget can afford: you can go from a square stance, making it easy for tire rotation to staggered, setup for that sinister muscle car look. Or something in-between, this goes back again to what I just said above. If you got a place that could mount /balance it’s gonna open up options especially different internet sites you could buy from and take it somewhere. There’s different vendors whom will do the tire/wheel mount and you’d be okay to receive shipped too. Wheel Pros out of Denver, Colorado is pretty good if you’re looking for advice or a staring point. Again I’d just narrow it down. Choose a topic and ask within all at once.
Appreciate the help . When people share u learn. I've been trying to find 19x11 rear wheels in a fairly specific black and silver mix for a mustang.and have to have matching pair for the front. Very limited in many sites I've checked today. Or if i find something i like its crazy expensive

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate the help . When people share u learn. I've been trying to find 19x11 rear wheels in a fairly specific black and silver mix for a mustang.and have to have matching pair for the front. Very limited in many sites I've checked today. Or if i find something i like its crazy expensive
give those guys I call whom I mentioned above. They’ll give you a solid recommendation if not with them someone else. Be specific in terms of what you’re looking for. When shopping for wheels make sure what you’re choosing does or doesn’t require spacers for proper clearance (all dependent on what your choosing). It’s not difficult but I don’t want you to pick a something and be all excited just to find out you have to wait a couple more day for a spacer to arrive before mounting. Regardless of the material of wheel I’m a big proponent of natural cleaners that are safe. Chemical guys makes a sticky Citrus wheel cleaner. I’ve used that on everything from a DD to a stock car without issues.
Sponsored