TYAO=RH

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
I am actually at the dealership now, talking about my 350R order, I triple asked to make sure it was confirmed before I posted on here...I am getting an answer of “120% confirmed we are”....they are a large Shelby dealer if that helps.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TYAO=RH

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
But you are right, he is currently working on getting hard proof that both allocations are indeed theirs and available, happy hunting everyone!

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
If true, I'm guessing they purchased an allocation from another dealership. Lots of that going on.
Good point but you and I both know that any dealerships selling their Golden Ticket allocation to another dealership usually does not come cheap therefore for this dealership to come up with another 2 seat allocation they would have to bought it pretty cheap in order to sell for $15K over.

:)

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
I haven’t cancelled my base car yet. I sent them a good faith deposit by credit card until I get a price agreement in writing. I won’t cancel the current order until I get a DORA, VOC and confirmed through calling Kyle at Ford Performance. It is full Golden Ticket orI keep my base car. I will post here and let you know how it all works out. I have acted in full good faith on my part. He car was already ordered I just changed the color to Iconic, kept the painted on stripes and added the black roof. Changes should reflect fast. Any thoughts on my actions so far?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I haven’t cancelled my base car yet. I sent them a good faith deposit by credit card until I get a price agreement in writing. I won’t cancel the current order until I get a DORA, VOC and confirmed through calling Kyle at Ford Performance. It is full Golden Ticket orI keep my base car. I will post here and let you know how it all works out. I have acted in full good faith on my part. He car was already ordered I just changed the color to Iconic, kept the painted on stripes and added the black roof. Changes should reflect fast. Any thoughts on my actions so far?
Ford Performance can't confirm an allocation. You need something from the Rep. Otherwise, you are taking someone's word for it.

Sponsored

mzangari1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
My take: if car was already ordered they should be able to provide you an order receipt with a confirmation from FP that order is received...have they provided you the order sheet with order number and dealer code that you can call FP with Monday to confirm?

OP
OP
TYAO=RH

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
I know there is speculation for these allocations, but I can assure you that this dealership would NOT have given me the go ahead to spread the word if it was not 100% sure. They are a major Shelby dealership and the GM/Salesman working with these have been in the game a very long time.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Nobody is doubting you, but for those that have been through this before (and read all the stories), we've seen it all.

It sounds all on the up and up, but there is no way to know if the allocation is real unless a rep verifies the info. Calling Ford Performance doesn't mean anything unless the order is unscheduled clean, or assigned a VIN with a build on schedule, then you know it's legit. Ford Performance can verify that a CFTP is ordered along with painted on stripes. If it's clean or scheduled, then it's good to go.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
My take: if car was already ordered they should be able to provide you an order receipt with a confirmation from FP that order is received...have they provided you the order sheet with order number and dealer code that you can call FP with Monday to confirm?
They provided me with an order update sheet. There is a dealer code and an order number but it is a preview sheet and not official. They said they would provide contract and VOC by Monday. They seem sincere so far. Will update you all as things go forward. Thanks for your support!

mzangari1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
They provided me with an order update sheet. There is a dealer code and an order number but it is a preview sheet and not official. They said they would provide contract and VOC by Monday. They seem sincere so far. Will update you all as things go forward. Thanks for your support!
Good luck I hope this works out and keep us posted!

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I know there is speculation for these allocations, but I can assure you that this dealership would NOT have given me the go ahead to spread the word if it was not 100% sure. They are a major Shelby dealership and the GM/Salesman working with these have been in the game a very long time.
Totally understood and appreciate your comments and I am sure that the GM, senior management and the sales people of your dealership have been around for a very long time and have no intention of leading someone down the wrong path.

Having said that I just spent the last week in Canada and have a close relationship with a couple of FP dealerships (formerly SVT dealerships) in the Great White North.

During one face to face meeting with one of these dealerships along with a cordial conversation with another GSM from another dealership who I know very well they both are very adamant that their 6 GT500 yearly allocations for each dealership for the 2020MY are all based on being able to order the CFTP option for all 6 allocations.

As with your dealership I know that they are very sincere and not suggesting that your dealership does not have the 2 CFTP allocations as you suggested but in the case of the two Canadian dealerships whereby they are thoroughly convinced that each of their dealerships have 6 CFTP allocations (and sold them accordingly) for the 2020MY therefore it is very hard for me to appreciate and comprehend that each of these dealerships will be getting 6 CFTP cars for all of their customers.

For what it is worth I was also told that a large FP dealership in Alberta sold all of their 6 GT500 allocations with a $50,000 ADM within very short order which gives you some indication of their great demand North of the Border.

:sunglasses:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I'll say it again. If this vehicle is so close to build, it would be in a clean status. That can be confirmed with ford performance as well as it being a CFTP. An order that is still in unscheduled material hold would have to be confirmed with someone in Ford management.

If it's a CFTP in clean status, you are good to go.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
I'll say it again. If this vehicle is so close to build, it would be in a clean status. That can be confirmed with ford performance as well as it being a CFTP. An order that is still in unscheduled material hold would have to be confirmed with someone in Ford management.

If it's a CFTP in clean status, you are good to go.
I understand it is a risk but it is a safe risk. I don’t lose in the long run. I have to obligate more money for another deposit although a big deposit but it is coming out of money that is just sitting around for my down payment. If the deal is not real I get my money back and just go forward with the base model I have on order. I won’t cancel it until the “Golden Ticket” car is scheduled and has a VIN for me.

iR8Snake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Totally understood and appreciate your comments and I am sure that the GM, senior management and the sales people of your dealership have been around for a very long time and have no intention of leading someone down the wrong path.

Having said that I just spent the last week in Canada and have a close relationship with a couple of FP dealerships (formerly SVT dealerships) in the Great White North.

During one face to face meeting with one of these dealerships along with a cordial conversation with another GSM from another dealership who I know very well they both are very adamant that their 6 GT500 yearly allocations for each dealership for the 2020MY are all based on being able to order the CFTP option for all 6 allocations.

As with your dealership I know that they are very sincere and not suggesting that your dealership does not have the 2 CFTP allocations as you suggested but in the case of the two Canadian dealerships whereby they are thoroughly convinced that each of their dealerships have 6 CFTP allocations (and sold them accordingly) for the 2020MY therefore it is very hard for me to appreciate and comprehend that each of these dealerships will be getting 6 CFTP cars for all of their customers.

For what it is worth I was also told that a large FP dealership in Alberta sold all of their 6 GT500 allocations with a $50,000 ADM within very short order which gives you some indication of their great demand North of the Border.

:sunglasses:

I don’t mean to discredit your information, and I’ll gladly eat crow if I’m wrong. But as I have stated in a few posts I have been in talks with almost all FP select dealers in Canada minus BC and Quebec and they are full of stupid sales staff and management who are blowing a ton of smoke up the ass of anyone asking about the gt500. If you think Canada is going to get the majority of CFTP cars over US of A you have a better line on cannabis than I do.

6 allocations per FP dealer is correct at this time. But no way in hell are they majority cftp. These c_nts up here will sell it how ever they can and then apologize when the real option comes out.

Just from experience in the great white north.

Again if I’m wrong I’ll be the first to admit it, but I’m confident I’m not

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I understand it is a risk but it is a safe risk. I don’t lose in the long run. I have to obligate more money for another deposit although a big deposit but it is coming out of money that is just sitting around for my down payment. If the deal is not real I get my money back and just go forward with the base model I have on order. I won’t cancel it until the “Golden Ticket” car is scheduled and has a VIN for me.
You are missing my point. If the car is unscheduled clean, you are good to go, you dont have to wait for a VIN or a build date. Just confirm unscheduled clean status and that it is a CFTP with ford performance on Monday. Do you need the number?
Sponsored