Sponsored

Georgia Roll Call

sstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 J1955
Long shot - if anyone has a used 2016 GT Performance Package in Guard, and bought it with 6x,xxx or so miles, message me!! You may have bought my car and I am curious where it ended up 2 years later.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Question for my NE GA guys. Any stations in the Athens area that carry E85? I think the Pilot in Braselton carries it. I spend more time in the Athens area though.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Question for my NE GA guys. Any stations in the Athens area that carry E85? I think the Pilot in Braselton carries it. I spend more time in the Athens area though.

Yup that's the down side for that tune . Got to go with what's most available. I like HP but not in the mood to always be watching for fuel.

So high test is it, I have found chervon had a suprise I was not aware of. Was a bp guy (amco)for years. A forced fuel stop caused me to change brands.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
The weather is starting to get Mustang friendly.... after this damn COVID stuff, who is up for a get-together in the next few weeks? Thinking about meeting at an eating establishment were we can talk cars/eat/take car photos.

Any interest?

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
The weather is starting to get Mustang friendly.... after this damn COVID stuff, who is up for a get-together in the next few weeks? Thinking about meeting at an eating establishment were we can talk cars/eat/take car photos.

Any interest?
Sounds good