Gear Change from: 3.73 (Rear Gear) to: 4.11 in my GT350

Jossyfilms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2018 orange fury gt350
Been searching all over but can not find any info on which way the crush spacer goes

image.jpg

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Been searching all over but can not find any info on which way the crush spacer goes

image.jpg
PM me your email - I can send you the rebuild instructions when I’m back on my work PC :like:

WD :like:

Kidroc2133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Could you also send me the rebuild instructions? Going to try and do the gear change this winter.

PM me your email - I can send you the rebuild instructions when I’m back on my work PC :like:

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase

image.jpg
You should have the instructions now, but so the info is on this thread :

1689592416723.png

Jossyfilms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2018 orange fury gt350
Did you get the gears swapped out? Curious about your impressions.
Had the gears swapped out for a few months now and you definitely notice a difference in acceleration. The only issue I seem to have is when driving at normal speed the clutch seems to be a lot more sensitive to shift or atleast it’s harder to shift smoothly now

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Had the gears swapped out for a few months now and you definitely notice a difference in acceleration. The only issue I seem to have is when driving at normal speed the clutch seems to be a lot more sensitive to shift or atleast it’s harder to shift smoothly now
Hey thank you for that update! Do you have any increase in gear whine from the differential? I've kind of gotten used to the factory 3.73 gearing but still have the FRPP 4.09 kit sitting on a shelf.

Sponsored

Jossyfilms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2018 orange fury gt350
Hey thank you for that update! Do you have any increase in gear whine from the differential? I've kind of gotten used to the factory 3.73 gearing but still have the FRPP 4.09 kit sitting on a shelf.
There’s a very slight increase in gear whine but I only notice it with the exhaust valves closed and even then I can barely gear it

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Check my writeup on 4:56 gears and what I found out about the issues with shifting after a gear change:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...1-carbon-fiber-driveshaft.174916/post-3614488
Sponsored