Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Great state of the US economy.

-Print $40B to "preserve democracy in Ukraine" lmfao--yeah.. ok (most corrupt nation on earth)

yet

-$7/gal diesel in US
-Must have baby formula flown in from other countries because we don't have enough
-Stock market crashing wiping out boomer's 401ks
-Price of beef, milk, bread, eggs combined have more than doubled over last 18 months

The current "leaders" could not care less about the middle and lower class.
Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

-Print $40B to "preserve democracy in Ukraine" lmfao--yeah.. ok (most corrupt nation on earth)

yet

-$7/gal diesel in US
-Must have baby formula flown in from other countries because we don't have enough
-Price of beef, milk, bread, eggs combined have more than doubled over last 18 months

I couldn't of said it better!

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Earlier this week I was Watching the secretary of energy* get grilled by senators or what not. They literally say, it doesn’t matter we killed the pipe projects, shutdown all leases etc. they said “no impact on gas prices”

Crazy
Michigan suffered through 8 years of Jenny as governor. And now the Democrats recognized her "success" in destroying one state so are giving her the opportunity to prove that she can be an incompetent on a national level too.

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10

yet

-$7/gal diesel in US

Surprise but no leaders care for anyone but themselves.... :) They all crooked as f

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Yep, comments in Japan. Basically the price we as a country have to pay to transition to better green energy.
Hello; yes, words directly from the man's mouth. Should be easy to find the actual bit of film.

It is not like we did not already know. I wonder if those pretending the cause has nothing to do with policy will keep on with the pretense?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Hello; yes, words directly from the man's mouth. Should be easy to find the actual bit of film.

It is not like we did not already know. I wonder if those pretending the cause has nothing to do with policy will keep on with the pretense?
1653478525830.gif

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Took this while filling up this morning. By the gallons used it obviously had to be a work type truck but damn.

1653669511649.png

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Took this while filling up this morning. By the gallons used it obviously had to be a work type truck but damn.

1653669511649.png
my bronco has a 33 gallon tank and gets single digit mileage....if gas gets to 6/gal thats a $200 tank to go under 300 miles. I drive 600 miles a week. I am considering a 7.3L/A10 swap now.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
my bronco has a 33 gallon tank and gets single digit mileage....if gas gets to 6/gal thats a $200 tank to go under 300 miles. I drive 600 miles a week. I am considering a 7.3L/A10 swap now.
I hear you. I filled up on Sunday for $76 and again today for $78. It's getting sad.

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
This thread title is one for the books. The consequences of easy money policies have finally caught up with us and the hard truth is that unless this country can get back to the days of balanced budgets (I'm not hopeful btw) we're screwed. Somebody here once told me that the idea the Fed prints money is just an internet thing. I then asked if the fed creates money digitally and I got no response. Anyway, here is Powell proving my point.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
This thread title is one for the books. The consequences of easy money policies have finally caught up with us and the hard truth is that unless this country can get back to the days of balanced budgets (I'm not hopeful btw) we're screwed. Somebody here once told me that the idea the Fed prints money is just an internet thing. I then asked if the fed creates money digitally and I got no response. Anyway, here is Powell proving my point.
What is amusing is that some of you still think oil prices are down to US politics.

Oil prices are high globally, where your politics are irrelevant.
Sponsored