HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Same thing they told me, they would charge me a fee to terminate early. I also heard you cant lease out GT's just purchase? is that true?:confused:
You can lease any car. People who say you can't lease this car or that car just mean the factory isn't subsidizing any leases as an alternative to cash back or low interest rates, etc.. You can get an independent lease just like you can get a car loan from many lenders. But just like the zero interest or factory subsidized leases, not much point in shopping around when those are available. I mean good luck getting some bank to beat zero percent. LoL

Its extra hard to get a decent lease for a brand new but previous model year car because it will be a whole model year older when you turn it in than the one sitting right next to it on the lot.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tems

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
You can lease any car. People who say you can't lease this car or that car just mean the factory isn't subsidizing any leases as an alternative to cash back or low interest rates, etc.. You can get an independent lease just like you can get a car loan from many lenders. But just like the zero interest or factory subsidized leases, not much point in shopping around when those are available. I mean good luck getting some bank to beat zero percent. LoL

Its extra hard to get a decent lease for a brand new but previous model year car because it will be a whole model year older when you turn it in than the one sitting right next to it on the lot.
Damn car salesman, Telling me I couldn't lease the GT lol I guess it was a sign telling me to back off. :shrug:

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
Damn car salesman, Telling me I couldn't lease the GT lol I guess it was a sign telling me to back off. :shrug:
That's how I ended up with my 2015 V6, the lease on the GT there was no deal were the V6 had all kinds of discount I ended up with about $4000 which was my down payment.

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
The difference between a V6 and V8 Mustang going off MSRP is $8250. Real world pricing it is closer to $10k difference. In the F150 the difference is $1500.
IMO it isn't that the 5.0 Mustang is too expensive, it is the 3.7 is too good of a deal to pass up for a 5.0.

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I just bought the gt brakes from fellow forum member Monica_Stang. They are massive compared to the stock v6 brakes.

What is the best way to go about painting the calipers?

Also, what's the general consensus on getting the rear gt brakes?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I just bought the gt brakes from fellow forum member Monica_Stang. They are massive compared to the stock v6 brakes.

I have read no go, because you lose e-break. i think. Ive read not he forum before. Not so sure on the validation of that statement, but the rears are the same size.

Clarkson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clarkson
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 Ingot Silver Manual

G2 is the way to go if you wanna paint it yourself. Powdercoating would be the nicer choice but it costs more and it requires to take off the caliper and like 3 days to do so.

Rear GT brakes shares the same calipers. Just ventilated rotors so its not actually worth it IMO

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
yeah, I just cleaned my GT calipers, taped off any important stuff, and painted them with rustoleum. use gloss, as the dust will be less likely to stick to them. just need to use a clear hose and be careful when you bleed the brakes cause it will eat the paint

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
mmmmm...yummy!
13288448_1161067573913262_1849563877_o.jpg

Sponsored

isoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I am currently paying $186/month.
Only 19 when I bought it, now 20 I plan to just ride it out due to me loving the car so much. I plan to just do a lot of work to my baby and maybe a after a long journey with it go GT or another v6 depends whats in the market then

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
186 a mo....how much down, and for 8 years? :p damn dude. you must have gotten a gooood deal

isoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
186 a mo....how much down, and for 8 years? :p damn dude. you must have gotten a gooood deal
14k down , 4yr 186/month

I thought about paying it off, but I'm younger so I want to just make payments and just have more money to spare in the end. Especially since I will be content with this car for a long time! Lol

OP
OP
Tems

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
The difference between a V6 and V8 Mustang going off MSRP is $8250. Real world pricing it is closer to $10k difference. In the F150 the difference is $1500.
IMO it isn't that the 5.0 Mustang is too expensive, it is the 3.7 is too good of a deal to pass up for a 5.0.
I went on ford.com to check, that's crazy!! do you know the HP and Torque difference on the v6 and v8 f150?
Sponsored