Sponsored

Future Plans

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
I havnt heard that....I just directly bolted on. works good for me. I guess ill have to look into it lol
Let me know! I've seen some for sale with rotors and lines! And what did you use to paint them ??? They look killer
Sponsored

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Let me know! I've seen some for sale with rotors and lines! And what did you use to paint them ??? They look killer
You just need the calipers, rotors, lines and GT dust shields for plug and play. Actually the GT dust shield might be optional but they are only $30 so I got them anyway.

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
You just need the calipers, rotors, lines and GT dust shields for plug and play. Actually the GT dust shield might be optional but they are only $30 so I got them anyway.
Really? THANKS!

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
The hard part I think, is making a good looking car even better!:clap2:
I agree it's just wishful thinking in 2020 when the S650 comes out I'll be 70 y/o and don't think I need a car payment lol

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
Someone explain how leasing works and, how you can purchase the car after our lease.
Ok, you lease a 2015 from Ford they'll want about $1500 to 2000 down then write you a lease contract for 39 months at normally $362.00 is 14110.00 I paid 26000.00 the differance is $11890.00 at the end of the lease. I can turn it in for a new lease on a new car or opt to buy it. When my lease up I'll be 69 y/o and won't need a new car and I'm saving up to pay cash. The only draw back in leasing is your have to have a high FICO score.

Sponsored

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
The front V6 dust shields work fine with the GT brakes. Someone even said they were the same but I can't confirm that.

OP
OP
Tems

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
Hello fellow valley brother! I also have a V6 but I do not regret it one bit. Since we live in such a dense city where traffic is horrible you would never really get to enjoy a GT. A base v6 is a bit boring until you add a few things such as an exhaust and a tune.
I know exactly what you mean, stop sign after stop sign. red lights everywhere lol expressways the only time you can push it :headbang:

OP
OP
Tems

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
i need to post some pics of the carbon track style spoiler I made....I also just did GT front brakes. if nothing else they look freakin awesome stuffed in these 18s :p heres on stock fronts with no spoiler yet, after a healthy canyon run with a fellow 3.7
DAMN!:love: must be nice to have canyons! and long empty roads.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tems

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
Put it back to stock at the end of my lease and get a 18 GT. I talked to my sales rep about terminating my lease early and getting a GT and although possible, it would be a horrible financial decision. I pay 354 a month. Love my V6, more than capable for a daily driver, looks great, I can go on forever.
Same thing they told me, they would charge me a fee to terminate early. I also heard you cant lease out GT's just purchase? is that true?:confused:

OP
OP
Tems

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
I'm going to school right now, so my future plans is probably to pay off the car then to start a family, might switch to a 4 door car that has potential for some hooning. Would I trade for a GT? Nah. I like being the underdog and these v6's have serious potential and there is a dude in Texas, I believe who is pushing 640whp on his v6 and it's hurting some feelings. How much am I paying a month? $250 and no I'm not on a lease.
640WHP!:eyebulge:, and they say these cars belong in the rental car companys only. I think they have more potential then ecoboosts.

OP
OP
Tems

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
aint nobody got time for a nose heavy GT! :p :p

pics of spoiler and brakes as promised ;)
Out of all the spoilers out right now, that's my favorite. squares out the backend. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Tems

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
My future plans are to keep Tiffany. She my first on my own. I am currently planing on getting a daily driver. I was checking out the F150 King Ranch, but then I came across a 2009 BMW M5 V10 with custom exhaust and wheels for 15K.

Soooooom, its either I get M5 at 16K or get a F150 King Ranch an give 20K down.

It is a possibility to do both... So I'm currently sitting it out.
Drugdealr! making that cash!! just get both lol
Sponsored