Sponsored

Furry Friends

oilfieldtrash

likes mustangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic (still love mustangs though)
Any problems with owning a Boston terrier specific to that breed? What kind of personality do they have?
Sponsored

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Any problems with owning a Boston terrier specific to that breed? What kind of personality do they have?
He is my second Boston. First one was 14 when I put her down, and she was as calm as you can imagine, never barked, never shed, great cuddler. This new one is a rescue and he's almost 4, had him about a year, was severely abused, had a ton of mental issues but has come a long way and fairly normal now. Never sheds, lots of energy, fun, smart, easy. Bostons are the lowest maintenance dog out there, a smart choice, and the reason so many of us Mustang owners have them! haha

They are packed with personality. Some have breathing issues but neither of mine had that. Try and get one with a longer nose and they don't have the breathing problems.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0

My Bostons are awesome. No specific issues that I can think of. Each one has their own personality. Lacey, the oldest, is super mellow, polite, and loving. She knows when you're sick or upset and will try and cuddle that much harder. Lulu, the youngest, is our trouble maker. She gets into the food bin when she isn't crated when we are away. She snaps at other dogs and generally doesn't play with people or other dogs. She does love affection though and will beg for attention and loving/petting/scratching. Gizmo is a little nuts and constantly has to have a toy in his mouth. He will literally run around in big circles for 15-20 minutes straight before settling down and chewing on his cong. We've started taking the three to dog parks and Gizmo has been very social with the other dogs.

Poisond281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing exciting

Here's mine chillin' on the couch! :D

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Just a snap with my cell phone while I tried concentrating on the road AND not letting my dog fall out of the car! I yanked her back in and rolled up the window about halfway the moment I got the shot. Was only a 25mph zone but still I'd rather be somewhat safe than any sorry.

Sponsored

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lou dog was scared of the vacuum. he likes running and finding creative spots to get away from a vacuum.
IMG_6445.JPG

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
and lilly. who is just a furry little mess.
IMG_6363.JPG

OP
OP
MagneticA

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
lou dog was scared of the vacuum. he likes running and finding creative spots to get away from a vacuum.
Absolutely hilarious! Our dog hates the vacuum as well, but at best she'll cower under the bed. The sink - too funny :lol:
Sponsored