Sponsored

Furry Friends

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
I've seen random photos of dogs sprinkled throughout different threads. Before getting this car, I used to take my dog hiking every weekend. She's a runner and a climber; loves the mountains. But I haven't allowed her in this car yet, until I find a nice covering. So I have two questions here. The first is informative and the second is just for fun.

1. What are you using to keep your Mustang's interior nice?
2. Where/what do you and your dog like to go/do?
Shyla2013_03.jpg
Sponsored

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
I just put a big blanket down. She's only been in my car one time but it still gets full just from me getting in and out.

Its not too bad to clean, just gently wipe/rub with my hands and shop vac.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
We have 2 German Shorthair Pointers. 1 is 2.5, she is Jesse. Our pup is 15 weeks old and he is named Ruger. This breed requires a ton of exercise each day. On average they say they need at least 5-7 miles of running. Luckily we have a fenced in yard where they stay out for an hour at a time and just run, run, run.

They don't ride in my Mustang and never will, LOL. They only ride in the wife's SUV or out on the boat. We are taking them to the beach a couple times this summer. One trip will be a week, the other 4 days.
image.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
MagneticA

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
We have 2 German Shorthair Pointers. 1 is 2.5, she is Jesse. Our pup is 15 weeks old and he is named Ruger. This breed requires a ton of exercise each day. On average they say they need at least 5-7 miles of running. Luckily we have a fenced in yard where they stay out for an hour at a time and just run, run, run.

They don't ride in my Mustang and never will, LOL. They only ride in the wife's SUV or out on the boat. We are taking them to the beach a couple times this summer. One trip will be a week, the other 4 days.
Ruger is pretty darn adorable!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
Our other 2 kids!!!.....Bella & Willy.....and no they don't go in Mustang but they love going for rides in my truck....I have a large fenced in yard for plenty of exercise....
photo (1).JPG

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I have 3 Boston Terriers; Lacey(11), Lulu(6), and Gizmo(10). Lulu and Gizmo are both rescues and were surrendered together though we could only get Lulu at first. After almost 6 months we found that Gizmo hadn't been adopted yet so we decided to bring him home too. Drove 5 hours each time from VA to NC to pick them up.

I've never had all 3 in my Mustang, just Lacey and Lulu(will try to find the photos of them together). I use their beds in the cars not only to help keep the car cleaner but mainly to make the kids more comfy and slide around less.

Lacey

Lacey meeting Lulu for the first time

Just shot these over the weekend practicing with a 50mm prime lens on my Nikon.

Here's Gizmo. He was missing his eye when we adopted him, was probably the reason why no one else wanted him. He was trouble at first marking his territory, but now he's a cuddler.

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
I have 3 Boston Terriers; Lacey(11), Lulu(6), and Gizmo(10). Lulu and Gizmo are both rescues and were surrendered together though we could only get Lulu at first. After almost 6 months we found that Gizmo hadn't been adopted yet so we decided to bring him home too. Drove 5 hours each time from VA to NC to pick them up.

I've never had all 3 in my Mustang, just Lacey and Lulu(will try to find the photos of them together). I use their beds in the cars not only to help keep the car cleaner but mainly to make the kids more comfy and slide around less.

Lacey

Lacey meeting Lulu for the first time

Just shot these over the weekend practicing with a 50mm prime lens on my Nikon.

Here's Gizmo. He was missing his eye when we adopted him, was probably the reason why no one else wanted him. He was trouble at first marking his territory, but now he's a cuddler.

:coolphotos:

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Dude I've got so much to learn with prime lenses, it was so much more work than I expected. I've been reading reviews of the 35mm 1.8 AF-S and it seems more user friendly especially for indoor stuff at closer ranges. The auto focus will be a nice addition too. The 50mm that I borrowed from my dad was the 1.8D with no autofocus on my Nikon D5000.

wildsailor

This Club for me?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Not a dog but certainly a furry friend....

When I brought my new Mustang home he had to come over and check it out. He approved and is now protecting it for me from birds, bunnies, and squirrels....

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Bought the big moving blanket from harbor freight which covers all, keep my rear seats folded down, and he goes in and out via the trunk. Yeah, I get some funny looks when people see him come out of the trunk but I explain he passes through. LOL
20140525_190900_Richtone1.jpg
Sponsored