Sponsored

Fuel system suggestion

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Hey guys,
First time doing a fuel system on a vehicle, much less a mustang (import guy). What do you guys suggest outside of the Sai Li option on fuel system. Please outline a complete "shopping list" if it's outside of a full kit. Thanks in advance.
The goal here is to go E85 and hold roughly til 850 rwhp.thanks again
Sponsored

Jn2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
You will want to go with a true return style system, on3 makes a billet triple pump system you can use.

You def want PTFE hoses for e85 as well. Sai's system will work though, although 850whp on e85 may be in the upper end of it's limits, so I would personally look into a triple pump set up, either on3, Sai(yes he offers a triple), or Fore

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Thanks for the response. Are the fore and on3 systems kits, or would I need to buy piece by piece? Reason why I ask is I would need a list of what a full return system would consist of if not a kit, thanks, also any idea on who has best prices

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
we are fore's largest dealer and can def help you with your setup.

give me a ring and we'll help dial in your setup based on goals and future goals

beef
513-478-1965

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Thanks man

Sponsored

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
I bought my fore fuel system from terry@beefcake for the exact same setup, 800+whp on e85. The fore stage 2 fuel system comes with everything except injectors. I upgraded to a 3 pump hat with 2 pumps...that way if I ever want to add more power, I juts drop in another pump with a Hobbs switch and I’m set.

amhauke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
I custom made my fuel system myself with these parts. Pretty much the stage 3 system from Fore. I only chose this route because I wanted to place the regulator and run the lines where I chose.

Lethal triple return hat
Lethal triple return harness
3 Walbro high pressure 450s
Lethal E85 fuel filter
Fore check valve
Fore rails
ID1300s
Aeromotive regulator
Fragola PTFE lined hose (-8 feed and -8 return)
Fragola AN fittings

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I custom made my fuel system myself with these parts. Pretty much the stage 3 system from Fore. I only chose this route because I wanted to place the regulator and run the lines where I chose.

Lethal triple return hat
Lethal triple return harness
3 Walbro high pressure 450s
Lethal E85 fuel filter
Fore check valve
Fore rails
ID1300s
Aeromotive regulator
Fragola PTFE lined hose (-8 feed and -8 return)
Fragola AN fittings
with the fore system, you can still place the regulator anywhere you want, thats whats nice about the setup, you can customize to fit

Matt@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lethal Performance
Hey guys,
First time doing a fuel system on a vehicle, much less a mustang (import guy). What do you guys suggest outside of the Sai Li option on fuel system. Please outline a complete "shopping list" if it's outside of a full kit. Thanks in advance.
The goal here is to go E85 and hold roughly til 850 rwhp.thanks again
We offer both Sai Li's kit, and our own Triple Pump System that will support upwards of 2,000HP. If you were for sure going to make around 850 on E85, I would also recommend stepping up the Triple System instead of Sai's kit. With the ID1050x, he rates the dual kit right around that number, but if you had a better injector you could support a touch more.

Our Triple pump kit would come with 3x465's, and all lines are preassembled with PTFE. If you wanted to do your own hose routing, we can send all of the fittings loose if you prefer to do it that way. Give us a shout if you're still looking, we've had a ton of success with our kits.

Matt
Sponsored