Sponsored

FRPP track pack

dmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
I pulled the trigger today for this package( MFR3AM8A) and will have steeda camber plates added as well.
I cant wait to see how it handles on the track versus the PP i have now.

Next time at the track should be like learning the car all over, somewhat. I will have the new suspension, new track wheels/tires, and more camber.

My target for camber is Front -2.5 and rear at -1.9. I read that someone ran 2.7 in the front without an abnormal wear. I'll run as much as I can get by with and not sacrifice tire wear as it's a DD.
Anyone want to chime in on the max camber settings used for a DD?
Sponsored

Zathras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I'm far from an expert but -2.5 camber sounds like it'd be borderline for a daily driver. Keep in mind that it may help with cornering, but a lot of negative camber will hurt braking and wet traction (plus faster tire wear).

OP
OP

dmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
I'm far from an expert but -2.5 camber sounds like it'd be borderline for a daily driver. Keep in mind that it may help with cornering, but a lot of negative camber will hurt braking and wet traction (plus faster tire wear).
Yep, that's why I want others opinions, thanks!

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
A lot negative camber for DD also increases tramlining.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
I went with the Track Pack specs for alignment.(Whatever the manual recommended) Love this kit the car really handles phenomenally.

As for tire wear it's pretty good 6000kms so far on the kit in the stock PZeros. Inside rears show maybe half a 32nd more wear than middle and outer tire wear. All street driving.

Sponsored

OP
OP

dmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
The package arrived today, it's time to schedule an install.
I'll let you guys know what i think.

macmacma

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (PP)
Vehicle Showcase
I use the same package, same camber plates. I run -1 rear, -2 front for the road, and have good even tire wear. I think -1, -1 would be fine too.
I up it to -2 rear, -3 front for track days, and I think that keeps a better contact patch on the ground in the turns.
Sponsored