Sponsored

Front license plate location: Anybody do theirs offset?

jasonc0604

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus SE "Slocus"
With my build date coming in less than two weeks I guess now is the time to start considering what I'm going to do about a front license plate mount. I have seen the Sto and Sho bracket and like the look but I'm just not sold on it yet. Has anybody actually mounted a normal bracket but had it offset from center on the bumper? I know insert ricer comment here but I'd just like to know if anybody has tried it and does it look okay?
Sponsored

40calcobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ty gtpp, 04 cobra
I am still rolling withough the front plate. I didn't like how low the sto and sho set

batz1917

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT Premium (401a) w/ PP
I did an offset with my sto n' sho I bought off CJ Pony Parts. Its personal preference but I think it looks better slightly offset. It sucks it has to be put on but I think with the offset you get to see the beauty of the front end a little better. Plus, with the SNS I can take it off whenever I want.

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Still have never put a front plate on any of my cars, I live in SoCal and have never gotten stopped or ticketed for it....

OP
OP

jasonc0604

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus SE "Slocus"
Still have never put a front plate on any of my cars, I live in SoCal and have never gotten stopped or ticketed for it....
Well, unfortunately I live in Texas. The local LEOs in small Texas towns seem to get a hard on for writing tickets for the smallest of issues.

Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I - like others above - didn't install front one. About a third of cars out here don't have front plates so unless you do something else, it's not a big issue with the cops.

Christopher_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP Ruby Red
I offset mine to the glove box. Bought a stow and show, but have no plans of installing unless the DPS gets real pissy. DPS have a 3 warning protocol for the front plate, trust me, I know. I have around 5000 miles and haven't been hassled in the Mustang yet.

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT