OP
mdmoore23

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
Indeed.

I'm rather salty GT premiums get full ambient lighting and we don't. Miss that from my SS. I thought I was going to miss the full HUD, but the track mode cluster is so readable I don't even use the shift light HUD we have.

Also the FP door sill plate isn't illuminated. Badass puddle lamps though. Tit for tat. I'm happy the recaros are manual and not heated or cooled. Best seats I've ever sat in.
I agree with all that. I searched out one without the Recaros because I have been used to having my butt heated and cooled for too long.
Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
You have an M6 or A10 ZL1? I wouldn't mind hearing some comparos after ya get some more seat time.

SienarSystems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ZL1 1LE
Also interested. I’ve had a few specialty Mustangs and am now in a ZLE. Had a chance at a CFTP but passed due to the ADM.

Sponsored

Big John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
Nice ride. It was in the service bay when I was picking up mine. Good looking car, congratulations.

OP
OP
mdmoore23

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
Nice ride. It was in the service bay when I was picking up mine. Good looking car, congratulations.
Oh wow, I didn't realize you picked yours up from there. I recognize the building now after looking back through your hurricane story. They had some serious GT500 allocations for this model year. Glad to know I did business with some stand up people.

Front Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP2
Indeed.

I'm rather salty GT premiums get full ambient lighting and we don't.

Also the FP door sill plate isn't illuminated.
I wondered about that. The GT500 should have all the options from a GT premium as standard....

BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice. How do you like the '20 GT500 over the '13? I traded my '13 GT500 for the '19 GT350R and have been enjoying every minute. Only thing I miss is the supercharger "whine"

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on your new muscle car improvement. Even though it's a brand new car and your already a ford technician, I would suggest you go over the entire car and make sure everything is where it's supposed to be. I've seen a few videos of these cars showing negligent assemblies of certain parts in different areas, such as the rear spoiler mounting holes having insufficient seals that let water in and will rust over time. Also, a critical area is where the trans cooling lines connect to the trans. some of them were not torqued correctly and or were cross-threaded causing it to pop off.
Good luck with your new purchase.
Sponsored