Sponsored

Frickin Cheap Pressure Washers..

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Me thinks you're not into cameras or video, Tom. The statement is accurate as the pocket video recorder is a DJI Osmo Pocket.

1609161018210.png
Anyone tell you, that you look just like a Cannon camera?
Sponsored

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
A close up will reveal what I'm talking about.
<laughing out loud...really> You'd think with as much time as I spend in front of computer displays, I'd have seen that, WP. Double BIG DUH! :-)

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
Christmas came early for this kid. <smiling> The OG-Kranzle 1122TST showed up unexpectedly and was a very nice surprise. I had the accessories ready to install and that only took a couple minutes. Plugged her into my garage 20A circuit with a dedicated panel GFI..fired up the pump...she just purred. :cool:

So, I grabbed my little pocket video recorder, and grabbed some footage. Here is a Toob clip of the result.

Kranzle 1122TST First Use

It was only slightly chilly yesterday and I did a complete test. Did the wheels then rinsed, soap cannon, let that soak, rinse, changed to Poly Gloss, foamed the car, let that soak a few, rinsed, and blew dry.

This soap cannon + Kranzle is FAR better than the one I got from Chemical guys but I doubt it was their product's fault. The problem was the low flow and pressure of the cheap machines.

Couldn't be happier.

So here's wishing all of you the happiest, safest, and healthiest Christmas possible. Ditto for the remainder of the holiday season.
Loved the video!
did you get the swiveling quick disconnects? If so, how did they work under pressure?

Sponsored

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Christmas came early for this kid. <smiling> The OG-Kranzle 1122TST showed up unexpectedly and was a very nice surprise. I had the accessories ready to install and that only took a couple minutes. Plugged her into my garage 20A circuit with a dedicated panel GFI..fired up the pump...she just purred. :cool:

So, I grabbed my little pocket video recorder, and grabbed some footage. Here is a Toob clip of the result.

Kranzle 1122TST First Use

It was only slightly chilly yesterday and I did a complete test. Did the wheels then rinsed, soap cannon, let that soak, rinse, changed to Poly Gloss, foamed the car, let that soak a few, rinsed, and blew dry.

This soap cannon + Kranzle is FAR better than the one I got from Chemical guys but I doubt it was their product's fault. The problem was the low flow and pressure of the cheap machines.

Couldn't be happier.

So here's wishing all of you the happiest, safest, and healthiest Christmas possible. Ditto for the remainder of the holiday season.
Alan Jackson in the video? Instant like from me!

Side note, how did you like the poly gloss?

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
did you get the swiveling quick disconnects? If so, how did they work under pressure?
Alain: Matt includes all the swivels needed in his bundle and they work perfectly. You can't tell the difference between pressurized and not. With the angled wand, I like to keep the fan at either 12&6 or 3&9 and just use the rear swivel with the handguard to get up under wheel wells, etc.

My problem? I ran out of vehicles to wash! :-) If you get this rig, you will absolutely, positively NOT be disappointed.

Alan Jackson in the video? Instant like from me!

Side note, how did you like the poly gloss?
09: <smiling> Glad you liked the tuneage. As for the Poly Gloss, I must say I was surprised. I'd never put much stock in products like that but when I saw the gloss recommended here, it was worth a looksee and I'm glad I did because it really does work.

I try to keep all our vehicles' paint in decent shape but Sarah gets by far the most "paint attention" so she always has a coat of Adam's Detail Spray on her.

Well, after drying her off following the PG and rinse, HS! It felt like I had just waxed her. Und zo, I plan to continue to use it on all of them. I also didn't realize it would be as foamy as the soap but you definitely wouldn't want this stuff to just dry on the vehicle, blow or wipe dry after rinsing.

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
Alain: Matt includes all the swivels needed in his bundle and they work perfectly. You can't tell the difference between pressurized and not. With the angled wand, I like to keep the fan at either 12&6 or 3&9 and just use the rear swivel with the handguard to get up under wheel wells, etc.

My problem? I ran out of vehicles to wash! :-) If you get this rig, you will absolutely, positively NOT be disappointed.

09: <smiling> Glad you liked the tuneage. As for the Poly Gloss, I must say I was surprised. I'd never put much stock in products like that but when I saw the gloss recommended here, it was worth a looksee and I'm glad I did because it really does work.

I try to keep all our vehicles' paint in decent shape but Sarah gets by far the most "paint attention" so she always has a coat of Adam's Detail Spray on her.

Well, after drying her off following the PG and rinse, HS! It felt like I had just waxed her. Und zo, I plan to continue to use it on all of them. I also didn't realize it would be as foamy as the soap but you definitely wouldn't want this stuff to just dry on the vehicle, blow or wipe dry after rinsing.
Thank you sir! I’m sold on this setup !!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Me thinks you're not into cameras or video, Tom. The statement is accurate as the pocket video recorder is a DJI Osmo Pocket.

1609161018210.png
Oh, I thought you meant your smartphone.

You've got to admit, you do have some off the wall phrases, lol

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Oh heck yes, I'll own that any day of the week, Tom. I've been communicating with some strike buddies continuously since '89 and they taught me that special tongue. :-)
Sponsored