Sponsored

Framed My Window Sticker, It Turned Out Nice!!

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
When I picked up my 20 from Levittown Ford, they included the original window sticker as well as a heavily laminated 11x14 color copy of it as a customer service.

Wife does not need to be constantly reminded of $50k.........
Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I guess I have to ask do people frame the window sticker of every car they buy or just certain ones. I honestly have never really given it any thought.

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
I guess I have to ask do people frame the window sticker of every car they buy or just certain ones. I honestly have never really given it any thought.
I did the mustangs sticker because it was a special order and was the culmination of a lot of hard work to get it.

Sponsored

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
I have mine, it’s green for being a Special Order but it was folded and out into my filing cabinet with other maintenance docs, etc. So it probably would not look good being framed.

Nice pics from those who have framed them!

The one window sticker I wish I had is the one for my 1994 Cobra. Since I’m second owner, I’ve never had it in my now 17yrs of ownership.
You might try here. I don't know how far back he can go.

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63182-window-sticker-requests/&page=78

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I've framed both mine for the Bullitt and the earlier GT
I did the GT frame in red, white and blue and framed the Bullitt in DHG

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
I also framed the chrome pony from my 16 EB and the 5.0 from my 20.
On top is the hood emblem from my much missed 1986 Porsche 944.

51535742312_1dddafe858_h.jpg
20210930_173210 by chefjpd, on Flickr

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Lol. Married with a couple of kids. Hence why this is staying in my office for the time being. Paid $276.
He was talking about the car.
Having a daily reminder that you spent that much coin on a toy for yourself = I want this kitchen remodel or whatever and I don't want any crap about it.
There is a difference in the other half knowing about it, and being fine with it, but a reminder of it isn't a wise move, even if it is in "your office" poking the bear isn't smart.
Funny story.
I was trying to talk the wife out of the flavor of the week fridge (s/s bottom freezer draws and french fridge doors) that was double in cost to the run of the mill unit.
Summit just had to do me dirty and ship my JE pistons the same week.
She got her overpriced fridge.

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
She got her overpriced fridge.
As they say: you can be right, or you can be married.

Unrelated story: was coming home tonight from a week of visiting my widowed-earlier-this-year Mom, getting picked up at the airport by the missus. Was waiting in the passenger pickup lane for our silver Honda Pilot. This Black Mustang crawls by... PP1 wing... black badges... what lucky duck is getting picked up in a Mustang? Wait a minute, license plate NO PRNDL - hey, that's my car! Been thinking about how I'm going to broach $60k for a Mach 1 optioned out the way I want. Maybe not so hard after all...

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
As they say: you can be right, or you can be married.

Unrelated story: was coming home tonight from a week of visiting my widowed-earlier-this-year Mom, getting picked up at the airport by the missus. Was waiting in the passenger pickup lane for our silver Honda Pilot. This Black Mustang crawls by... PP1 wing... black badges... what lucky duck is getting picked up in a Mustang? Wait a minute, license plate NO PRNDL - hey, that's my car! Been thinking about how I'm going to broach $60k for a Mach 1 optioned out the way I want. Maybe not so hard after all...
Rule #1 for a petrohead that wants to get married, S.O. has to be into cars and better yet racing.
I lucked out and S.O. likes both, Only down side is who's car(fun car) gets that months parts budget. lol
She already took claim to Oct. and Nov. parts budget cash. So Guess Santa will just have to put those AFR big block heads under the tree.

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545