Sponsored

Framed My Window Sticker, It Turned Out Nice!!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I just wanted to share this with everyone. I took my window sticker to a framer and had them put it in a nice wooden frame to preserve it. I'm super proud of this car and thought this would be a cool way to preserve the memory of the Bullitt. If you look close they put a nice beveled edge around the window sticker to give it more depth to the sticker. Just wondering what your thoughts were on doing this. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

6W5WcLT.jpg

6AKG5nM.jpg
nice idea.....I like it. I'm putting a book together for my order with all the Ford emails showing its progress.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
My wife is pretty cool. She was there when I bought the car. We had actually gone to the dealer the month before to pick up a Bullitt but once we got there she saw the new Explorer Sport. Kept saying how we needed a family car so I decided to buy her the Explorer instead. 2018 Sport EcoBoost. It was my version of a compromise for a family car. After going home I just couldn't get the mustang out of my head and I had wanted one for a long time, so I found a way financially to make it work and we went back to the same dealer and bought the Bullitt a month later. She got her new car and I got mine. She knows we spent over $100k at the dealer in a month but we both are very happy with what we got.
my wife hates car shopping AND spending money! I know...a rare combination :cwl:
She was 18 when we started dating and I just spent $250 on a Snap On 10 drawer top box to replace a perfectly good 10 drawer Craftsman top box. She could not understand how someone could waste money like that. I proposed that day! Only kidding....3 years later 😀 She keeps me from going off the rails:crackup: We've been together 41 years! I think she gets me now.😀

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
I did the same. Bought a frame from wal mart for much less then $276. :shock:

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name