Sponsored

Framed My Window Sticker, It Turned Out Nice!!

831Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I just wanted to share this with everyone. I took my window sticker to a framer and had them put it in a nice wooden frame to preserve it. I'm super proud of this car and thought this would be a cool way to preserve the memory of the Bullitt. If you look close they put a nice beveled edge around the window sticker to give it more depth to the sticker. Just wondering what your thoughts were on doing this. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

6W5WcLT.jpg

6AKG5nM.jpg
Sponsored

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Cool idea, might just need to steal it when my car comes in

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Clearly a single guy. Anyone with a wife knows there's no reason to poke the "You paid WHAT ??" beehive.

OP
OP
831Bullitt

831Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Clearly a single guy. Anyone with a wife knows there's no reason to poke the "You paid WHAT ??" beehive.
Lol. Married with a couple of kids. Hence why this is staying in my office for the time being. Paid $276.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma

Sponsored

OP
OP
831Bullitt

831Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Oh, no, not the price of the frame, the price of the car.
My wife is pretty cool. She was there when I bought the car. We had actually gone to the dealer the month before to pick up a Bullitt but once we got there she saw the new Explorer Sport. Kept saying how we needed a family car so I decided to buy her the Explorer instead. 2018 Sport EcoBoost. It was my version of a compromise for a family car. After going home I just couldn't get the mustang out of my head and I had wanted one for a long time, so I found a way financially to make it work and we went back to the same dealer and bought the Bullitt a month later. She got her new car and I got mine. She knows we spent over $100k at the dealer in a month but we both are very happy with what we got.

OP
OP
831Bullitt

831Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I get 50K for a Bullitt, but $276.00 for a frame. That I would not show my wife :facepalm:

By the way, the frame is really nice. Great idea.
Lol, thank you. Not going to lie, I cringed a little when they told me how much framing it would cost. I knew it would turn out good and be worth it so I bit the 'Bullitt'. :giggle:

Sponsored

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
You asked our opinion, so, I'll bite. I think this is a huge waste of $276, even if you wipe your rear with 20s. Why pay that much to frame a window sticker? Why frame a window sticker? I feel like a professional framed photo of your actual car would be much better.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I just wanted to share this with everyone. I took my window sticker to a framer and had them put it in a nice wooden frame to preserve it. I'm super proud of this car and thought this would be a cool way to preserve the memory of the Bullitt. If you look close they put a nice beveled edge around the window sticker to give it more depth to the sticker. Just wondering what your thoughts were on doing this. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

6W5WcLT.jpg

6AKG5nM.jpg
Looks great. Love the "see-through" effect without a border. I have to get around to framing mine one of these days.