• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Canada - Ontario FP Oil separator relocation kit $40 US (+$20 shipping)

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Curious if anyone has tried this kit with the oil/seperator adapter. I am waiting for the kit from Stangtime, and was thinking this may be a good alternative to leaving the OE cover off or cutting it. I was trying to figure out the dimensions of this so i could compare to Stangtimes cut template, but no luck so far.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-pe...Pv8HkLqCcs3YAFBd82fw6aNS0rTLu-NhoCHAoQAvD_BwE
Sponsored

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Curious if anyone has tried this kit with the oil/seperator adapter. I am waiting for the kit from Stangtime, and was thinking this may be a good alternative to leaving the OE cover off or cutting it. I was trying to figure out the dimensions of this so i could compare to Stangtimes cut template, but no luck so far.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-pe...Pv8HkLqCcs3YAFBd82fw6aNS0rTLu-NhoCHAoQAvD_BwE
These dress-up parts sit over the fuel rails. They are well away from the repositioned oil separator and PCV lines.

akasmitty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Finally got a chance to install the kit. Love it. I did buy new ends from ebay for the install. I can reach the rear clip from behind the strut tower brace. Easy to check and dump now. Thank you
20220723_162341.jpg

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Finally got a chance to install the kit. Love it. I did buy new ends from ebay for the install. I can reach the rear clip from behind the strut tower brace. Easy to check and dump now. Thank you
20220723_162341.jpg
Nice job on the install! Glad you are happy with it.

Sponsored

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Install pics and question.
Note: had to modify the bracket slightly because my FP strut tower brace is obnoxiously large. Ty to Stangtime for the tech advice.

Question for anyone who may know. Take a look at the short house on the lower side. It looks like it is squeezing itself shut, which has me concerned. Wondering if that is normal or not. She goes on the track for the first time Tuesday so just wondering if i should remove and put factory pvc back on while i sort this out. Thoughts?

In case its relevant. Not a drop of oil has come out of the catch can after about 500 or so miles. The connectors do have some oil on them when removed though.

20220805_094047.jpg

20220805_094036.jpg

20220805_094032.jpg

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
@Seanuf99 I have seen this happen on one other kit. It is possible that the wall thickness of the tube may be too thin on this section. Is it possible to squeeze it back into a more round shape after the hose is hot? If not, I can send you a replacement hose (minus the Gates clamps). You guys in the US have better access and cheap shipping for stuff like those heat-shrink clamps.
I can send you a link where to purchase them.

As for the for air flow, it must be passing through otherwise the PCM would throw a P053C code.

Last edited:

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Took for a spin to get her warm. Can easily bend hose back to shape, will see if it holds. Its really soft though. Definatley no codes being tripped and car runs normal.

Grainger appears to have the clamps https://www.grainger.com/product/POWERGRIP-SB-Shrink-Clamp-1-2-in-Nominal-35HW53

I would hate for you to have to ship an 8 inch piece of hose. Can you send me a link to it so i can look to see if i can find it locally? I might be able to get it by the foot somewhere around here.

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Took for a spin to get her warm. Can easily bend hose back to shape, will see if it holds. Its really soft though. Definatley no codes being tripped and car runs normal.

Grainger appears to have the clamps https://www.grainger.com/product/POWERGRIP-SB-Shrink-Clamp-1-2-in-Nominal-35HW53

I would hate for you to have to ship an 8 inch piece of hose. Can you send me a link to it so i can look to see if i can find it locally? I might be able to get it by the foot somewhere around here.
I'll send you a message.