Sponsored

Found a Mach 1 for sale if anyone is interested.......not sure if it'll buff out though

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
That didnā€™t take long.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
It would help if your old man is a television repairman and has the ultimate set of tools

2021 Mach 1 for sale
It's actually not that big of a deal you have Fender, front lights, front facia, 1 wheel and 2 airbags to fix depending on Price it could be an amazing deal. If it goes bellow 20 000$ will be perfect.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Darwin?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Atlas1

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
It's actually not that big of a deal you have Fender, front lights, front facia, 1 wheel and 2 airbags to fix depending on Price it could be an amazing deal. If it goes bellow 20 000$ will be perfect.
I donā€™t know, would they have totaled it if thatā€™s all it needed? Hard to tell what is bent underneath without seeing it in person

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I donā€™t know, would they have totaled it if thatā€™s all it needed? Hard to tell what is bent underneath without seeing it in person
In USA they are totalled when the amount of damage go over half of car value. In that case there is a lot of manual labor which is driving the cost up. However in countries like mine fixing this car is super cheap. So my guess is someone like me will buy it export it out of state fix and register it and sell it in Europe.

Sponsored

emcmtony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2020 Saleen Mustang S302 White Label
That is a damn shame. I wonder how this happened. From the looks of the damage it was probably just flat out speed and the driver could not handle it. These cars are incredibly fast and can get away from you if you are not careful. You have to have a respect for it and understand your limitations because I think the car can out perform most of our driving abilities.....atleast mine.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
That is a damn shame. I wonder how this happened. From the looks of the damage it was probably just flat out speed and the driver could not handle it. These cars are incredibly fast and can get away from you if you are not careful. You have to have a respect for it and understand your limitations because I think the car can out perform most of our driving abilities.....atleast mine.
I found the issue. It's missing the handling pack!

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
So my guess is someone like me will buy it export it out of state fix and register it and sell it in Europe.
You forgot to say they'll sell it here as "almost new" without any mention of a crash, probably via Poland, Latvia or Romania šŸ˜

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You forgot to say they'll sell it here as "almost new" without any mention of a crash, probably via Poland, Latvia or Romania šŸ˜
Yeah sure but why ignore my lovely Bulgaria country in that list :)

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Ah... the roof is crinkled ... so it's a little more than just some cosmetics. There's definitely frame damage - even the rear bumper cover is popped out.
Sponsored