Sponsored

Forscan themes

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
I've been playing around with the forscan themes and I sort of like the Ford GT theme and splash. I know that is for a super car but it still kinda fits the car and I couldn't handle the baby boy blue anymore.

Is it safe to hack around and see if there are any "easter egg" type themes without bricking the system or has this been done already?
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
There should also be some "regular" car ones for the Focus, Fusion, and whatever else they're sticking Sync in now as well. Plus the Lincoln cars with it (iirc they have a goldish theme).

I'm going to try the GT theme with Mustang splash when I get mine.

OP
OP

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
The GT theme is a little weird in how it puts borders around thing but I like the color scheme better. I think the Focus/Fusion theme is the standard blue with a cherry like accent color. I'd take it crossed with the default style or a true black theme that doesn't cut the brightness too low for daytime use.

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
So @Nagare knows Forscan....I know who I will hit up for questions on that in the future, lol!

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
So @Nagare knows Forscan....I know who I will hit up for questions on that in the future, lol!
Ha! I don't know any of it yet but I looked up the themes before to see which I wanted to try eventually. The other part I have to figure out is how much I'd be able to do without setting up extra stuff because my only laptop is a Macbook Air which probably won't work for it.

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Ya that won't work I bet.

OP
OP

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
The Windows app is very old school. It reminds me of the 1990s.

The confusing part for me was knowing when to flip the switch. Depending on the module you are accessing it may or may not work. So if a module scan fails, just flip the switch and try again.

The online FAQs are a little confusing too as what I was seeing didn't look like what they were showing as examples but I eventually fumbled through it.

OP
OP

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
I'm really loving the Ford GT theme so far. The default one is so fugly it was getting to me.

At least passangers shouldn't notice this is supposed to be for a supercar. It fits with the GT trim.
Sponsored