Formula 1 talk.

Yorkshire_OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
No issues with my access. Switch between the phone app and the Roku box all works perfectly. Apart from the Dutch national anthem every race.
Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Have you had any access issue’s with it this year? Had it the past and there was delay issue’s.

I haven't had any issues yet with it. I will admit I use the Espn app during Fridays while at work as its easier to get to then my F1 app. Sometimes on sat ill use Espn also. But the races I always go to F! app on my apple tv. Mainly so I can flip between drivers when the race gets dull. I also switch between world feed and the F1 commentators too sometimes, but on race day mainly stay with the F1 commentators .

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Last edited:

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Not sure that really matters unless Wolff gets the elf’s to pick up the pace of the car. :idea:

Just teas’n. Lol
I'm sure he was thinking podium...we all know first place is a lock unless the car fails.

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
I got a kick out of Merc using a pr guy to talk to the commentator's during practice. Guess its beneath Wolf unlike the other principles. :lipssealed:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Another good one!

But Leclerc isn't as good at Multi21 as Seb was. 🙄

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
I did the same when that was said. Not a fck’n chance. Was enjoyable to watch. Verstappen is really poised, his driving had definitely matured. Perez should take a play from him and be patient and let his car do the work for him. Hamilton was eat’n some crow today. Not sure what the point of his katty remarks was. Sainz put up a good fight the whole race. Norris looked really good to.

Another good one!

But Leclerc isn't as good at Multi21 as Seb was. 🙄

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
A shake up. Or do you mean Lance literally driving the wheels off his car?
Lance’s accident was super scary but I’m glad he’s OK. I feel bad for Max & Sergio but after Marco’s comment I hope both RB cars blow up. Karma man!!!

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Im just waiting for the LH haters to come in and give excuses on why Max got away with 3 impeding investigations and throwing a fit and stomping out like a baby... If that was LH they would be singing on how FIA breaks rules for him and he is nothing but a cry baby...

When in fact they all act like that when things dont go their way.

I still think podium will be Max, Sianz, Alonzo though ;)

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Im just waiting for the LH haters to come in and give excuses on why Max got away with 3 impeding investigations and throwing a fit and stomping out like a baby... If that was LH they would be singing on how FIA breaks rules for him and he is nothing but a cry baby...

Max got off for those? I hadn't checked back to see. I was expecting he would get enough grid spot penalties to decide to start from the pits so he can change whatever they want for his car.

Will be surprised to see Max on the podium without well timed safety cars and/or red flags. Does NP Jr. still have a superlicence and could sub for Checo?

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Max Verstappen's penalty for impeding = 5K euro fine

Gasly and LeClerc under similar circumstances = 3 grid places

Clearly, "every situation is unique"
V-stappen.jpg
IMG_7523.jpeg
IMG_7524.jpeg

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE

Hello; The distain i have for Hamilton exists all on it's own. It does not translate to a liking for Max. It just happened to be Max who was LH's closest competitor at the time when He (LH) began his decline.

After the red flag I went fast forward to the final Q3 session. I also have not watched the practice sessions. (HBO and MAX have free movies this weekend) I missed the "fit" and baby like "stomping".

I see that Caballus posted the details of the impeding drivers. I have no comment on why the punishment for Max is different. I would not much care if he(Max) had to start from the pits. He might again do a dramatic run to the front. Might also be that RB tweaked the cars too much in some way and the RB cars will be mid pack runners tomorrow.

Regardless none of this will resurrect Hamilton. I suspect his ego will see him stay at the dance too long as Vettel did.

Might give LH another chance to run Max off the road as both will be mid pack starters.
Sponsored