Vehicle Showcase

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Do you guys have any vibration on the highway running the F14s with the mickey Thompson ET street R or ET Street SS? I know my car vibrates with my racestars and ET streets but I am not sure if it is the tires or the wheels. I have heard race stars don't balance well and have run out issues.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Do you guys have any vibration on the highway running the F14s with the mickey Thompson ET street R or ET Street SS? I know my car vibrates with my racestars and ET streets but I am not sure if it is the tires or the wheels. I have heard race stars don't balance well and have run out issues.
Did your tire shop balance with a road force style balancer? If so, it's not recommended by MT. Went through that, shop was doing a RF balance and I never asked. Machine read perfect, but shook the car hard at70mph. Then they spun it up on typical spin balancer. Took less weight, car ran 141mph smooth as glass. MT actually recommends bubble balance....

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Did your tire shop balance with a road force style balancer? If so, it's not recommended by MT. Went through that, shop was doing a RF balance and I never asked. Machine read perfect, but shook the car hard at70mph. Then they spun it up on typical spin balancer. Took less weight, car ran 141mph smooth as glass. MT actually recommends bubble balance....
That is good information. I have no idea what type of machine they used. I had the balanced by two different shops but I will look into that.

Sponsored

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
Who said the 10.5s don't fit? They fit fine as seen in the pic. MT 26x6x17, rear is 305-45-17 et street r
In new to chassis, I was asking based on the comment by the PKauto dude...yes your car looks viscous!!!!!
What do you 60ft like that? Interested in selling?

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
In new to chassis, I was asking based on the comment by the PKauto dude...yes your car looks viscous!!!!!
What do you 60ft like that? Interested in selling?
Went 1.42 60ft on those. I sold them already. On welds now.

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Oh sweet jesus yes haha....in case I come across wrong I wasn't being a smartass, I simply wanted to know if it picked up...my God yes it looks awesome!!!!
No worries, won't see a gain from a wheel swap as weight is comparable. Adding more power so it will def pick up the next time I'm out.
Sponsored