Sponsored

Forgestar F14 CF5 CF5V CF10 F15 Rotary Forged Wheels | S550 2015 Mustang fitments

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
ordered my CF10's in the same color, yours look outstanding! :cheers: cant wait to see mine now!
You'll be quite happy. The color is a little different from every angle.

Here are the F14's in Graphite black - darn near impossible to capture the color well.

what size wheel and tires?...what brand lowering springs?
19x9 / 19x10 purchased from Hypermotive. I am using oem tires for now and I'm on Eibach Pro springs.

I wish I had gone 19x10 / 19x11 or possibly 20x10 / 20x11 for better tire size options.
Sponsored

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
I am between these and the HREs... I like them both, but currently leaning towards the Forgestars. Goofy as it may sound, but I think I only want to get rears for now to get the necessary grip for the blower. I am pretty determined to hold out on changing the front until I see what the GT350 front bumper and fenders cost. But then who really knows when/if those parts will be available/sold.

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
Help! The trend these days seems to be dark colors for the wheels. I already have the stock gloss black PP wheels. My plan is to keep and use them for rain tires in the winters of the bay area.

I guess I old school but I don't like the dark colors much. I realize they hide the break dust better but...I do like the look of a nice polished up Silver wheel, including the inter rim section. Takes a lot of work to keep them clean but I'm ok with that.

Does any one have any pics of the CF5's in silver or gunmetal. I have a GT in Ingot Silver and would like to see a stagered set up with 19's with 275'sF and 305's R.

Thanks

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I am between these and the HREs... I like them both, but currently leaning towards the Forgestars. Goofy as it may sound, but I think I only want to get rears for now to get the necessary grip for the blower. I am pretty determined to hold out on changing the front until I see what the GT350 front bumper and fenders cost. But then who really knows when/if those parts will be available/sold.
Lets see if I can help you out.

Help! The trend these days seems to be dark colors for the wheels. I already have the stock gloss black PP wheels. My plan is to keep and use them for rain tires in the winters of the bay area.

I guess I old school but I don't like the dark colors much. I realize they hide the break dust better but...I do like the look of a nice polished up Silver wheel, including the inter rim section. Takes a lot of work to keep them clean but I'm ok with that.

Does any one have any pics of the CF5's in silver or gunmetal. I have a GT in Ingot Silver and would like to see a stagered set up with 19's with 275'sF and 305's R.

Thanks
sent you a pm brotha :thumbsup:

Sponsored

RustedAngel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 350R HR215
Looks sick RustedAngel !

your lowering it right?
I keep waffling whether or not I should. Or rather, in which manner. Either springs now and wait a bit for coilovers, or just leave it till I snag the coilovers.

Unless you feel like hooking me up with a ProKit. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I keep waffling whether or not I should. Or rather, in which manner. Either springs now and wait a bit for coilovers, or just leave it till I snag the coilovers.

Unless you feel like hooking me up with a ProKit. :thumbsup:
Im down if you want :headbang:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Well damn! What other stuff do you have the hook-up with?
Everything from wheels to springs brotha :thumbsup:

I am the one stop shop !