Sponsored

Forgestar F14 CF5 CF5V CF10 F15 Rotary Forged Wheels | S550 2015 Mustang fitments

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Looking great brotha !

Thank you for posting pictures and the center caps are on their way I promise lol didn't think FedEx would beat USPS to the line haha.
Sponsored

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
Looking great brotha !

Thank you for posting pictures and the center caps are on their way I promise lol didn't think FedEx would beat USPS to the line haha.
No problem! Great service!

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
Good Morning Guys

So not sure if everyone has seen this yet but here is the newest member to the N4SM family NEWSVO & his S550 on some F14 wheels I Gloss Gunmetal I had to honor to assist him with.
Do you know if this car is still running factory alignment? Focusing on the rear fitment, I think it looks perfect. But I want to run zero camber in the rear, and wonder if that would push the top out enough to hit?

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Do you know if this car is still running factory alignment? Focusing on the rear fitment, I think it looks perfect. But I want to run zero camber in the rear, and wonder if that would push the top out enough to hit?
He is running some negative camber about -1.5 to -2 degrees.

To run a 315 on the rear and zero camber the tire will sit out of the quarter panel.

Sponsored

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
He is running some negative camber about -1.5 to -2 degrees.

To run a 315 on the rear and zero camber the tire will sit out of the quarter panel.
Well I got my car aligned twice, first time was fine but a member told me about a cradle issue but that's not adjusted with a alignment(only caster, camber, and toe) and they could tell I felt dumb so they threw it on there a second time for free just to double check it.

I'm actually running -0.02 camber and everything else is at zero(I'm also surprised), the front left was 0.04 caster but everything else was 0. I don't rub and nothing is poking, I'm also running Nitto Motivos not toyos! The back sidewalls are so much bigger than the front( they're 1.5 inches taller! ) that it looks like I'm running a staggered 19 and 20 set-up and it completely removes the reverse rake look these cars have.

I have had zero time for pictures but here's some I took at the beach

She looks perfect, I bugged Need4speedMotorsports so much in the process too lol but it wouldn't have been possible without all his help, I definitely owe him a beer or 5 :cheers:

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
-0.02?? So you are basically running zero camber and no issues with rub/fender contact, using 315/35/20 on a 20x11 +51?

Excellent. I am thinking I might go to a 18x11 rear for a 315-40-18 NT05R for daily driving. Sounds like a +51 to +55 should be the ET I go for. Dont get me wrong, I love how the 20s look... but I think I will hook up better on 18s.

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
-0.02?? So you are basically running zero camber and no issues with rub/fender contact, using 315/35/20 on a 20x11 +51?

Excellent.
Correct, I just wanted to be as precise as possible. I needed/wanted 315s because I'm going to upgrade the turbo and build the engine. I know a 5.0 would've been the best choice for power but I built my '13 5.0 and went down that road, I like trying new things and challenging myself.

I'm lowered on Eibach Pro-kit by the way, just go slow over speed bumps and you're golden.

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
Correct, I just wanted to be as precise as possible. I needed/wanted 315s because I'm going to upgrade the turbo and build the engine. I know a 5.0 would've been the best choice for power but I built my '13 5.0 and went down that road, I like trying new things and challenging myself.

I'm lowered on Eibach Pro-kit by the way, just go slow over speed bumps and you're golden.
Thanks I appreciate the details. Nothing wrong with a turbo 4!

Sponsored

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
Very nice looking.

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249

Tron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT w/PP
Here are the F14's in Graphite black - darn near impossible to capture the color well.
ordered my CF10's in the same color, yours look outstanding! :cheers: cant wait to see mine now!

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
forgestar f14 black on black

Here are the F14's in Graphite black - darn near impossible to capture the color well.

what size wheel and tires?...what brand lowering springs?
Sponsored