Forged wheels alternative..

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
Every time i start to consider 20s i see great setups like this. What springs you have on there? How tall a tire you running? Looks badass
Thanks for looking. I have Eibach pros on it. Paul frm n4s can get you more details on the wheel setup but they are 35 and the overall hight did not change.
Sponsored

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Great info here. How bout putting what the correct tire sizeper wheel width is somewhere around here? It seems logical but a lot of people dont have the slightest idea.
Like whats the ideal tire for a 9 inch wheel? So ok 255, but could you do 265? How far could you go without affecting performance? I dont really like to stretch tires but hey, maybe a little is ok
All depends how low you are. Below I put two cars, the first one is on eibach sport line springs with a 275/35/20 in the front. The second one is lowered on BC coils with a 255/35/20.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Here is a quick post as I got my Forgestar CF-10's installed tonight. I think they are awesome. 10 X 19 in Front on 275's and 11 X 19 in the rear on 305's.
Looks great Twenty!

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Im not just a forgestar guy. Clearly you cant afford better then so you dont have many choices. It isnt a problem. Its your problem you dont have the cash to spend for what you want. You bitch how much forgestars cost, but go back to looking at volks which are even more expensive. Then look at true forged which are usually 4500-5000 for a new set? You are completely ridiculous, i wanted to point it out because its funny. Im just not a leg humper, i just call it like i see it. Grow up.

howey industries sells forgestars for that much. vorshlag sells them for that much. Infact less. http://www.vorshlag.com/product_info.php?cPath=0_141_142_268&products_id=624
I think to myself sometimes why people have to be so angry and negative towards other members and its a serious SMH moment. Because then I think well haven't you ever spoken about wanting to get a car that you know you cant afford? Its the same concept you can wonder and talk about it doesn't mean your doing anything wrong.

Not saying anything bad about any member, but im a passive type of car guy I think we should support and have conversations not call people out about their thoughts, ideas, dreams and wants. At the end she will find what suits her the best both style and price and im def sure that every person in this thread will have some part in helping her out. :cheers:

Sponsored

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Rotary forged wheels are a great alternative for forged wheels with them being strong and lightweight. Here are our VFS1's which are manufactured using flow forming technology and weigh in around 25~26lb mark

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Rotary forged wheels are a great alternative for forged wheels with them being strong and lightweight. Here are our VFS1's which are manufactured using flow forming technology and weigh in around 25~26lb mark

What other rotary forged wheels does voseen sell? Where can I look them up?

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
What other rotary forged wheels does voseen sell? Where can I look them up?
Currently their VFS 1 and 2 are the rotory forged wheels they provide, I can def help you out if you would like.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Not the most proper intro but i figured why not add this here.
Our new Flow Forged FS01 will be releasing in just a couple of days. our New FS01 will be available with plenty of width options and even custom off sets all at no extra cost and definitely a perfect alternative to forge wheels.

Sponsored

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Thanks. I really like split spoke 5 star wheels but cannot find any that are rotary forged. F14's are as close as I can get. Any ideas where I could find some that are forgestar pricing?

GetYourWheels

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.GetYourWheels.com
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
GT350R / Tesla Model 3P
Thanks. I really like split spoke 5 star wheels but cannot find any that are rotary forged. F14's are as close as I can get. Any ideas where I could find some that are forgestar pricing?
Not sure if this will be exactly what you're looking for... but these are two new 5 split spoke rotary forged options

Vertini RF1.1

Rohana RF2s
pD5v40q.jpg

You can find more info on the wheels here

Last edited:

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Current line of rotory forged wheels, they fit all types of price ranges as well. Does't hurt i'm a authorized dealer and in some cases a distributor for these companies !

Vossen VFS1 ( Oldest and original dealer in California)

Vossen VFS2 ( Original and oldest dealer in California)

HRE FF15

FF01

MRR M350 ( Co developer and Distributor dealer !)

MRR FS01 ( Distributor dealer)

Vertini RF1.1

Stance Sf01

TSW Bathurst

Avant Garde M621 ( #1 Distributor dealer in So Cal !)

T0hAtZF.jpg

Rohana RF1

Rohana RF2

Sponsored