Sponsored

Fore fuel vacuum reference

FloStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Hey guys almost finished installing my fore dual system in my hellion sleeper build. I'm using a gfb gforce 3 controller and using the below diagram to hook it up. Now can I use that blocked unused turbo vacuum port for the boost reference for the fuel system? Anyone else done this?
20200815_195957.jpg
Sponsored

Plimmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys almost finished installing my fore dual system in my hellion sleeper build. I'm using a gfb gforce 3 controller and using the below diagram to hook it up. Now can I use that blocked unused turbo vacuum port for the boost reference for the fuel system? Anyone else done this?
20200815_195957.jpg
I would connect it to the intake manifold after the throttle body, that way the pressure signal is most relevant to the conditions the injectors are operating under

Another comment that I know you didnt ask for, but your boost controller doesnt seem to be able to control boost by gear or by rpm. That is a feature you are going to want in the future cuz nobody wants more that 7psi of coyote in 1st and 2nd gear lololol

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
You're going to want a manifold reference right there at the TB for a vacuum reference. Like Rob mentioned, that is the best source for it.

OP
OP
FloStang

FloStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
You're going to want a manifold reference right there at the TB for a vacuum reference. Like Rob mentioned, that is the best source for it.
The only reason I asked is because the instructions ask for a boost reference so the second pump kicks in when it sees 5lbs of boost. I would think there is at least 5lbs in the manifold pressure at most times.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
I am sure there is, just most people to be safe use the manifold as the source since its the most accurate and closest reference.