HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to write the code for a simple B&P program, ask Joe Biden. Get one of those fired welders from the pipeline to do it.
Can't; they all have other jobs already.

Funny story. Years ago, when Hunter lost yet another job, Joe told him to just get a job as a director of some company. He gave the pipeline employees the same advice and they are all doing that now.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to write the code for a simple B&P program
not to mention the code is already long since written. It's (or better be) a simple matter of populating the database correctly. It's just table joins on keys and out come the child/dependency rows.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Another inconsistency I’ve noticed is that the red accent stripe option doesn’t actually show up on the visualizer. When you select black, silver, or white (all of which only come with red accent stripes), they all have the white accents

MountainStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
This configurator is a slap in the face. Ridiculous. Like do you people even check this stuff, they only had like what 5 extra months to perfect it. I’m out until 2022 for sure.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Ford confirmed my handling package order on Jan 15th with a March 29th estimated build date
Yup, mine is locked in to.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Those of you that think you want Antimatter Blue better like black, because that's basically what it is. My name for it is Antimatter Black

I'm a fan of dark blues as well and I've stalked out the color on in-stock vehicles, and it is indistinguishable from black under an overcast sky. It's only slightly better in direct sunlight. Off the table for me.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
My uncle has 335i in similar colour and just like this one it has some percentage of violet in it, and indeed it's close to black.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Those of you that think you want Antimatter Blue better like black, because that's basically what it is. My name for it is Antimatter Black
antimatter = gravity well = black hole => black
Kona would have been nice to make a comeback.

Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase

I'm a fan of dark blues as well and I've stalked out the color on in-stock vehicles, and it is indistinguishable from black under an overcast sky. It's only slightly better in direct sunlight. Off the table for me.
That’s honestly what I like about Antimatter. Kona was the same way, just not as extreme. But I love how both colors just completely transform when they get some light put on them

Antimatter Blue is the color that I’m holding out for. If they bring back Kona for whatever reason, I’d have a real hard time deciding between the 2, but I guess the nice thing about antimatter is that you wouldn’t have people saying your car looks purple

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
This picture is an excellent example of why I want Antimatter so bad. The way the blue pops in sunlight is just incredible
51CA88F6-5289-4D57-AE82-89A8F6F4EC46.jpeg

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
It didn't pop like that when I saw it in the sun. Not at all.

Give me Kona any day.
Sponsored