Sponsored

Ford Build and Price has been updated

Dig-It

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
GT500KR (0758), GT500 (N2617), GT500 (N3432)
Noticed this morning when I checked my build status that the rendering was accurate to include the HP. A quick check of Ford’s B&P confirmed the site had updated. Cool!
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Better late than never....

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Not showing the handling pack for me, same as it was.

Stein357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I’m not seeing it either. Although I saw it briefly yesterday. Likely won’t be long until it’s up for everyone.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Weird, it was up earlier. HP included, even rear seat delete.

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Not showing the handling pack for me, same as it was.
The pack was missing even earlier today, only HP wheels were there which added the HP with price and updated photos, now the wheels are gone again.

J o n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Potential Mach 1 owner
Site is still goofy. You can select the HP wheels and spoiler w/ no price change. Also under interior, rear seat delete is displayed but cannot 'add it'. It just perks with no result

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
As of 1:19 PM EDT you can select the seat delete which adds 3,500 for the HP and 250 for the seat to the total price but does Not show any change to actual options selected on the summary page. I wonder where they outsource their IT to and do they know anything about testing software?

Last One

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Hard to believe that cars with the HP are being delivered before Ford can get the B&P up and running. Just checked and no dice.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The B&P configurator is only for info, you still order at dealer who should explain all things about the purchase to you, there's order guide, there's brochure, besides, for Mach 1 the options are only few. Real photos and videos give you better look on all colours and options too.

Sponsored

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
Hard to believe that cars with the HP are being delivered before Ford can get the B&P up and running. Just checked and no dice.
thanks goodness !

John Houseman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
1969 Cougar Convertible, 2000 F-250, 2013 F-150, 2020 F-150 PREVIOUSLY Owned 1982 Mustaang GT, 1986 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang V-6, 2005 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang GT Convertible, 2008 Shelby GT500,
Noticed this morning when I checked my build status that the rendering was accurate to include the HP. A quick check of Ford’s B&P confirmed the site had updated. Cool!
Thank You sir, I've been checking on a regular basis.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
The B&P configurator is only for info, you still order at dealer who should explain all things about the purchase to you, there's order guide, there's brochure, besides, for Mach 1 the options are only few. Real photos and videos give you better look on all colours and options too.
My local dealers couldnt explain anything, most didnt know about a mach 1 existing, and every dealer I inquired about always printed out paperwork for a mach-e, which was the stupidest naming decision of a car ever. I had to explain everything to them.. because i had been waiting for this car since june, and had been studying it. they didnt even understand why they couldnt place the order.. (they had no allocation, and didn't even understand this). And of the dealers that did know about the mach 1, they wanted a 10-15k ADM, because this is going to be a "super rare and limited car." Yeah.. no... I ended with with zach@granger. No hassle, and a great price, it literally couldnt get anymore simple than that. Its astonishing, the lack of communication between ford and their dealerships.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, that's crazy. It's not like they have that many models on sale in a Ford dealership. The salesmen should be properly educated about all the current, new and upcoming models, especially now when most of sales are done online (at least here, they're closed for almost a year). The Mach E vs 1 didn't help it at all but the people being so ignorant about things, as some of those posts say, is totally stupid approach to a potential customer.

We have nice brochure and pricelist with all items for all Mustang versions clearly stating what's available for each version as standard and what's optional and how much it costs. Used the local B&P only to compare visual differences. You have order guide in USA but it doesn't have prices. The dealer should at least send that to the customer along with brochure to read up on that, haha.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
I just tried the B&P at Ford's site. The HP package isn't mentioned until you select the Sport Cup 2 tires and birds nest wheels. 3,500 was added to the price if you selected the HP package. Didn't explain what all was included in the package that I saw.
Sponsored