The whipple wait

19BULLITTwhipple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ramzi
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019
Man I am waiting and this sucks, I don't want a centrifugal blower, but I would already have boost if I just got a paxton and fuel system.

But I am waiting, because you all say that it is well worth, "the whipple wait"
Sponsored

snw13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang GT prem
is that the oversized heat exchanger? I haven't heard anything about my order yet (stage 2, 10rib, oversized HC, nov 24th). Checked in with my shop and they haven't heard anything. I'll need an update soon on things since i'm moving across the country the end of june.

Ricker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky Rick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
is that the oversized heat exchanger? I haven't heard anything about my order yet (stage 2, 10rib, oversized HC, nov 24th). Checked in with my shop and they haven't heard anything. I'll need an update soon on things since i'm moving across the country the end of june.
Although my order is a later date, I am waiting on the same system configuration.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Yes

Sponsored

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
UPdate! My unit is being built - June 18th! Should be in my hands by first week of July!
Ugh... With you being 1 1/2-2 months behind you makes me more likely for a mid August build than the mid-late July I was given. Seems like they are holding pretty steady to the 6 month lead time.

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Ugh... With you being 1 1/2-2 months behind you makes me more likely for a mid August build than the mid-late July I was given. Seems like they are holding pretty steady to the 6 month lead time.
You never know, with more supply ready, it may not be an equivalent wait. It could be sped up. I will be 7 months by the time I get mine.

ShadowPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP2, 2003 SVT Cobra, 1940 Ford Coupe
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

RiceNChicken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Proud for this to be my FI car and part of the whipple family. Now to cope with the wait.....

Screenshot_20210604-191359_Samsung Internet.jpg

snw13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang GT prem
so i was told that mine is being built and should be delivered either friday or monday. ordered nov 24th, upgraded HE, 10 rib, blue powder coat, stage 2.

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
so i was told that mine is being built and should be delivered either friday or monday. ordered nov 24th, upgraded HE, 10 rib, blue powder coat, stage 2.
Congrats! Out of interest - did they tell you when yours was being built and how long between your build date and delivery is?
Sponsored