• Total voters

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Well, with my PMAS now coming, I will stick with the stage 1 (hopefully :ford:)
Sponsored

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Just found this on another thread:-

Chatted with ford performance just now.

The stage 1 and 2 power packs raise the redline to 7200rpm. Stage 3 is 7500.
Upping the redline not only on the stage 3 but also on staged 1 & 2 sounds awsome (especially as I'm now interested in the stage 1 due to the imminent arrival of my PMAS).

All we need now is to hear the latest about these stages availability from Ford UK.

McXtravert

Threads
Reaction score
Cambridgeshire, formerly Aberdeen, Scotland
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Competition Orange
just read in the Scotsman car supplement that a "The Ford Focus RS will soon be available with even more power, thanks to the Ford Performance by Mountune..."

Costs ÂŁ899 and fitted in 90 minutes at a dealer. No effect on 3yr 60k mile warranty.

"Ford has not yet confirmed exactly when the Mountune upgrade will be available, but has said it is imminent".

Where is the Mustang one? :headbonk:

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
just read in the Scotsman car supplement that a "The Ford Focus RS will soon be available with even more power, thanks to the Ford Performance by Mountune..."

Costs ÂŁ899 and fitted in 90 minutes at a dealer. No effect on 3yr 60k mile warranty.

"Ford has not yet confirmed exactly when the Mountune upgrade will be available, but has said it is imminent".

Where is the Mustang one? :headbonk:
Yep, exactly this.

Starting to feel like a second rate customer as "mustang owners" seem not to be cared about (see Gibbos post for a pretty appalling example).

I've emailed Pierre (Product Manager Small Cars & Mustang) for any sort of update regarding the power packs (been out in the states for some time), and even though he replied to my first email regarding the subject (which wasn't much), I'm pretty well being ignored now!:(

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I was kind of implying it in my earlier comments on this thread when I said I doubt we'll see it for our cars for months, but do you any of you really want to give Ford any more of your hard-earned when you look at what's happened to Gibbo and the fact they can't be arsed to give us a power upgrade WHICH IS ALREADY AVAILABLE FOR ANOTHER MODEL WITH THE SAME ENGINE?!?!

Can't say I'm overly enthusiastic to.

Sponsored

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
I was kind of implying it in my earlier comments on this thread when I said I doubt we'll see it for our cars for months, but do you any of you really want to give Ford any more of your hard-earned when you look at what's happened to Gibbo and the fact they can't be arsed to give us a power upgrade WHICH IS ALREADY AVAILABLE FOR ANOTHER MODEL WITH THE SAME ENGINE?!?!

Can't say I'm overly enthusiastic to.
I know what you mean, it's just that I'm so excited with the prospect of having this, it trumps my general frustration (mainly around poor customer service, shite communication, available in the states - global car my eye).

What I find really troubling is the fact the RS has a tune available under warranty, yet they are dragging there heels to read this across to the mustang ecoboost. Like you mentioned, ITS THE SAME BLOODY ENGINE!!!!!!!

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
From an Autocar story here ....

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/cars-ford-performances-growing-line

Judging by their customer service efforts so far, 'establishing the Mustang here' is never going to happen ..... so does that mean we can all forget the GT350/any official performance upgrade? Is it beyond Ford to officially inform paying customers about what their plans actually are? It's been a pretty poor effort all round from Ford. My car goes up for sale in the next couple of weeks - I hope potential buyers aren't tuned in to this website, otherwise used values will be through the floor!
HoHo.jpg

OP
OP
Entick

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
Reviving an old thread here but I've been away from the forums for a while (it crashes my browser at work) - just wondering if anyone knows what happened with these power packs? Are they available? Does anyone have real experience of these yet?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Reviving an old thread here but I've been away from the forums for a while (it crashes my browser at work) - just wondering if anyone knows what happened with these power packs? Are they available? Does anyone have real experience of these yet?
They're 'Going through the red tape in germany' along with 'other ford performance items' (Including a FP supercharger).

Whether or not they pass, nobody knows. :headbonk:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Any news on when we'll be able to get the power packs ?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
Originally I believe the power packs were supposed to be available in the US in the summer but got delayed and delayed. Power Packs 2 and 3 have been listed for pre-order on the CJPP site for a while now. First it was supposed to be available mid-October, then that was changed to late October and now I notice it's been changed to late December. So if it's not even available in the States yet, I can't see it happening here until at least the middle of next year - if at all.
Sponsored