Ford Power Pack 2

jag7885

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru WRX STI
I wanted to give a short review of the Ford Performance Power Pack 2. I debated with the stage 1 and stage 3 kits as well. I felt the stage 1 kit was too mild, and the stage 3 kit would be better suited for a track car or weekend warrior. I was looking for a modest increase in power, and most importantly it needed to be CARB legal. The only mod on this car was the Borla catback.

Evasive Motorsports in Santa Fe Springs, CA completed the install and reflash. Compared to stock, the car feels much more responsive, particularly on the bottom end. The power band feels much smoother. The induction sound from the intake is quite addicting! Even the exhaust note sounds a bit different, like rolling thunder.

Overall, I think this kit was an excellent value for the money and would recommend it. Next up is the suspension!
Sponsored

KellTrac

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kelltrac.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Although it's very conservative and much less powerful than the other cars I've owned, I have to admit I really like the PP2 kit.

I recently did a few tweaks to mine and it made a significant improvement. A better filter and opened up the TB adapter/intake manifold opening. Over 10hp additional for a few dollars and hours of work, well worth it.
20200102_162257.jpg
20191226_142850.jpg