Sponsored

Ford Insure - competitive ?

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w 3rd pedal delete
Has anyone tried Ford Insure ? Have you found them to be generally competitive ? I thought I’d try a quick quote today and I got a quote of £900 which I thought was ok considering the car. I’ll try my current insurers - Liverpool Victoria - closer to the time but was wondering if Ford are in the ball park ?
Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
I renewed with ford insure last Dec as they were the best for me at the time. Obv renewal time is a different argument as continuing customers get humped!

OP
OP
Tinpot

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve just tried my current insurers via Money Supermarket and they were less than £500. Very surprised tbh, but I’ll take it ! 😆

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve just tried my current insurers via Money Supermarket and they were less than £500. Very surprised tbh, but I’ll take it ! 😆
Good ! Because I read you first post and thought WTF, they didn’t even get the lube out for that one :giggle:

WD :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tinpot

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That figures. I've never had a competitive quote from Admiral. I suppose they must be competitive for others but not for me.

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
I am with ford insure when I had my mustang and now my supra still with them pretty decent and also with mods too

Jon17Gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0 gt
I've used Ford insure for a couple of years now, hopefully won't have to find out how good they are but so far they are competative with the mods i have for the money.

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Are Ford Insure competitive? Maybe for some, maybe not for others. It's not particularly difficult or time consuming to find out what insurance companies offer 'YOU' a competitive quote or not. Insurance is very individual, one company may be good for you but bad for me. LV for me always around £300 for my GT, Direct Line around £1000 so based on that everyone should use LV and never ever use Direct Line.........if only it was that simple.

I was with Admiral (who someone stated run Ford Insure) on my M135i and they came out the cheapest but nowhere near for my GT. Insurance algorithms are beyond the human brain.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
well Ford Insure renewal notice came in, up nearly 50% from last year with nothing changing car wise. Suspect i'll be moving to new insurers.

Sponsored

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge & Soon to be Mach 1
You're lucky you don't have to pay the young driver premium......

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
You're lucky you don't have to pay the young driver premium......
not for a few decades but i'm sure I am heading into the old fart danger driver insurance hike zone now ha. Joys of getting older, the risk v experience curve reverses direction
Sponsored