Sponsored

Ford GT vs ZR1 at Virginia International Raceway

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
The Pinto HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Is that all you have is the Fuck*# pinto. Get real man that was way long ago. "THE PINTO" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I don't see Ford trying to do that in modern times like GM. I have owned GM vehicles and have been burned before bye them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Adding more HAHAHAHAHA always makes you right in an argument on the internet. Therefore I’ve won this argument with more HAHAHAHAHAs.

Edits the ING in F***ing. Impressive.

“Bye them.” Bad grammar burns my eyes.

“Burned by GM.” Yea? Well lots of people driving Pintos were burned (alive) as well.
Sponsored

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
The lowest cost vehicle from Ford, with proper brakes (2-piece rotors, fixed calipers) and proper cooling for fluids is the GT350.

GT350s and specially GT350Rs, due to limited supply go for MSRP and MSRP+markup and it is a lot of drama to buy them. You have to deal with dealer BS.

GM has several cars with brembos on all corners, proper cooling, available Video/performance data recording, starting at $38K (Camaro 1SS-1LE).

We are talking about proper track-ready from showroom vehicles here. Ford has nothing that you can buy without dealer drama.
You can go and buy your 38K camaro today and tomorrow it will be 28K LOL, GT350 will hold its value way more than any modern camaro, what you call Drama really means I cant afford it. ---Cheers

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Adding more HAHAHAHAHA always makes you right in an argument on the internet. Therefore I’ve won this argument with more HAHAHAHAHAs.

Edits the ING in F***ing. Impressive.

“Bye them.” Bad grammar burns my eyes.

“Burned by GM.” Yea? Well lots of people driving Pintos were burned (alive) as well.
Struck a nerve i did....Lol Put me on the ignore list c6 member.

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
How about I don't want to give my hard earned Money to a corporation that mismanages their money and gets a free taxpayer bailout. No Ford did not receive a Bailout junior it was called a technology loan which others like Nissan also received. Ford was Smart to mortgage the Blue Oval to avoid needing assistance. I think you need to understand the difference between a technology loan and a bailout. Ford did not take a Bailout period. As you say all manufactures have issues, it's just GM lately has been on a roll of reasons not to like them. Oh and :ford:

Definitely a bailout (literally linked an article on it). But some guy who calls people junior on the internet said it wasn’t so it must be true.

And Ford is having all sorts of problems with the focus and edge currently. But live in your bubble and don’t research anything before commenting. That way other people can keep proving you wrong.

Baron95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
I too dislike GM in general and how they and their unions extorted the US for a bailout.

But as a consumer, if they keep on churning performance cars at bargain basement prices, I'll take advantage of it. So far I have purchased ONE GM vehicle (C7 Corvette Z51) in 2 decades. And it was one heck of a vehicle.

For the first time ever, I decided to sell my sports/track car in the fall, to buy another one in the spring. And it was a big mistake. I miss being able to drive it in the days where weather is nice.

Can't wait to buy another one (Grand sport, 1LE or PP2). All great cars at incredible value. Ford is just cheapening out a bit on the PP2 by leaving out coolers and proper brakes (2-piece rotors and fixed calipers everywhere).

Sponsored

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150
How about I don't want to give my hard earned Money to a corporation that mismanages their money and gets a free taxpayer bailout. No Ford did not receive a Bailout junior it was called a technology loan which others like Nissan also received. Ford was Smart to mortgage the Blue Oval to avoid needing assistance. I think you need to understand the difference between a technology loan and a bailout. Ford did not take a Bailout period. As you say all manufactures have issues, it's just GM lately has been on a roll of reasons not to like them. Oh and :ford:
Didn’t GM pay back the money? Ford also has not paid back there loan, but at only a 1/4% interest rate, they don’t need to. All auto companies got help, some just in different ways.

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Definitely a bailout. But some guy who calls people junior on the internet said it wasn’t so it must be true.
Dude, It was not a bailout, WTF! Look, If i can't spell then you can't comprehend what you read. Ford did not receive a Bailout.:headbonk:

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
Didn’t GM pay back the money? Ford also has not paid back there loan, but at only a 1/4% interest rate, they don’t need to. All auto companies got help, some just in different ways.

Exactly. And what does it matter anyway? Besides wanting to call GM Gubment Motors. Lol

And ok. Let’s not call it a bailout. They still received money. The point still stands. Great.

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Actually they did but it was at a loss to the taxpayer. So the Government and we the taxpayer took a loss on that 58 billion dollar investment. :cheers:

Sponsored

Baron95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
what you call Drama really means I cant afford it. ---Cheers
Nope. Drama is drama. Buying a Ford GT has immense drama (application process and all this BS). Buying a GT350R has high drama - finding one, dealing with a dealer who may be more interested in keeping it on display than selling it, etc. Buying a GT350 has minor drama - finding them, allocation, dealing if dealer markups or willingness to sit and wait for a polish and collect dummy to buy one.

Buying a Corvette Grand Sport or Z06 (soon ZR1) or Camaro 1LE/ZL1 is going on line and seeing the discounted prices right there, walking in buying it and having fun.

Chevy also explicitly tells you how to set up the cars for track and tells you that the warranty covers it. There is a track prep guide in the owners manual of all these GM performance cars.

Ford? Need to add coolers, deal with warranty drama when things go wrong, etc.

Again, Ford is not making it easy for some one to buy a performance car and tracking it without drama. A track car has to be an appliance by definition for me.

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a huge difference between a technology Loan that Nissan also received and a 58 billion dollar bailout, how you can't comprehend the 2 is beyond me.
There all tax payer loans in one way or another. :cheers:
Sponsored