Ford Build and Price has been updated

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Well they added the Base "High Package" 600A Mach 1. Before you started with the 700A "Deluxe Package", and the Base was not listed at all . They got those description names "High" & "Deluxe" from the Bronco I think. Still no Handling Pack.
Sponsored

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
Yeah, that's crazy. It's not like they have that many models on sale in a Ford dealership. The salesmen should be properly educated about all the current, new and upcoming models, especially now when most of sales are done online (at least here, they're closed for almost a year). The Mach E vs 1 didn't help it at all but the people being so ignorant about things, as some of those posts say, is totally stupid approach to a potential customer.

We have nice brochure and pricelist with all items for all Mustang versions clearly stating what's available for each version as standard and what's optional and how much it costs. Used the local B&P only to compare visual differences. You have order guide in USA but it doesn't have prices. The dealer should at least send that to the customer along with brochure to read up on that, haha.
I feel like I should have walked in and given some of those dealerships a brochure, and let them read up on it. 🙄

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
I just tried the B&P at Ford's site. The HP package isn't mentioned until you select the Sport Cup 2 tires and birds nest wheels. 3,500 was added to the price if you selected the HP package. Didn't explain what all was included in the package that I saw.
I dont have the sport cup 2 tire option. I read In other threads about this today. Everyone is seeing different options to add the handling package. And some say the option they saw it with, was gone within the hour of looking again. I dont a tire option, but I can click on rear seat delete, and it adds the handling package and 3,500$, but it gives no description of the handling package and it still doesnt list it in the summary, but it still has that 3,500$ price increase.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Well they added the Base "High Package" 600A Mach 1. Before you started with the 700A "Deluxe Package", and the Base was not listed at all . They got those description names "High" & "Deluxe" from the Bronco I think. Still no Handling Pack.
This is the mach 1 vs mach 1 premium, and as far as my knowledge is concerned, you've been able to pick between these since the mach 1 build and price option was added. Premium vs standard has always been a feature I could select since day 1 of the B&P was released , Premium being 700a. It seems like different people are seeing different options depending on their browsers though? Some people are seeing the handling package rim options, and when they click on it, it adds the handling package. My browser shows no handling package rims. But I have a rear seat delete option, which other people cant see in their browsers. They really need to update their website, this is just bad.. 🤦‍♂️ and you can make the B&P add the handling package by picking some of these options, but in the description, it wont show the handling package, just a 3,500$ price increase.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
It was there yesterday I saw it. Now its gone...

Sponsored

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
Any chance the differences people are observing is device dependent?
I'm using both an android phone and a windows 10 device and only see the seat delete which forces the invisible handling package to be added to the price only.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I see it there in Firefox and Chrome using Florida 33101 ZIP code. Not the package itself under packages, but wheels (up) and tyres (down) in Exterior.

wheels.png

tyres.png

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
Do you also see the third stock wheel? I only see the stock wheel and the $395 optional wheel.
I see it there in Firefox and Chrome using Florida 33101 ZIP code. Not the package itself under packages, but wheels (up) and tyres (down) in Exterior.

wheels.png

tyres.png
If more of us give the device/software details we may see a pattern that the software developers did not test on all possible combinations.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Sure, I see all 3 wheel choices. See them both for Mach 1 and Mach 1 Premium.

Haha, seeing it like this, the bird nest is just Y spoke with additional Y twigs in the back creating a star pattern.

wheels.png

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
I wasn’t seeing the HP wheels, cleaned my cache and now I do. I can select these wheels, see the 3500 price increase and on the summary picture it shows the spoiler and splitter.

Sponsored

rcsracing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP #1859
I have a similar experience. $3500 is added, but I don't see $3500 on the summary page. Seems like it's not quite polished.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
So, the build site finally let's you add the handling package, but in a wacky way. You select the HP specific wheels and it changes. WTF?

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
So, the build site finally let's you add the handling package, but in a wacky way. You select the HP specific wheels and it changes. WTF?
Yes I see the wheels and tires and they add the 3,500 to the price and to the summary but it still doesn't mention the HP in the summary or package area. They obviously have no concept of a software update requires testing.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Yes I see the wheels and tires and they add the 3,500 to the price and to the summary but it still doesn't mention the HP in the summary or package area. They obviously have no concept of a software update requires testing.
That's the beauty of outsourcing your web development.
Sponsored