Sponsored

Floor mats and seat covers

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I believe the wet okole's are not perforated like the spacer mesh which is designed for cooled/heated seats to allow the air to flow through.
Correct. They are full neoprene. I have the spacer mesh in my Monte Carlo. They are nice, and do allow the heated seats to flow through, but overall, they don't come close to the Wet Okole's. There really is no need for heated/cooled seats with those. Although, they can get a little hot in the summer.
Sponsored

Deleted member 35786

Correct. They are full neoprene. I have the spacer mesh in my Monte Carlo. They are nice, and do allow the heated seats to flow through, but overall, they don't come close to the Wet Okole's. There really is no need for heated/cooled seats with those. Although, they can get a little hot in the summer.
Rgr that. Although down here in the deep south cooled seats are a great luxury. And the OP is in Miami so I am sure he uses them religiously all year around.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Should be no difference with regards to floor mats. The site has probably not been updated. I like these and will probably get them.
Scrolled down to the comments where a 2019 owner said they fit his car.

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited

Sponsored

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Premium GT, 2013 Taurus SHO, F-350 Crewcab FX4 Lariat 4x4
Great decision in your choice. I originally ordered only the front set in grey, but the other day I did order the rear mats to match. I got a great price on the rear mats for just a hair over $25. Catch is that they are currently on back order and won't receive them until the end of Jan. for the first week of Fed.

Earlier today I received a notification from Amazon that someone like my feedback I posted on these floormats. After which this post came to mind and made me wonder if this was where the like came from.

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
Weather tech makes some super nice floor mats. I have the Coverking Spacer Mesh seat covers in my premium. Protects the leather and allows the cool/warm air to come through. Nothing worse than getting into your car when its 90deg outside and 140deg inside from sitting in the sun and having hot leather burn you.
Take it from a fellow Floridian, you want these!! PM me if you want more info.

https://www.coverking.com/seat-covers/custom-seat-covers/spacer-mesh-custom-seat-cover.html

seats.JPG

Tuck that side airbag flap in. I also have these in the Neoprene. I have had them on now for three years. They are a bit faded and showing wear on the driver bolster and left side seat cushion from getting in and out. Hands down some of the best fitting custom seat covers you can buy along with Wet Okoles. They are a BI*&H to install though. I actually helped them with their design. Their initial covers had airbag cutouts on both sides ( facing console) it looked bad because the flap would not sit flush. I ended up using velcro on mine to get them perfect. They redesigned the covers and removed that extra flap which saved them time and money. They gave me a free set.

bmrdmn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Convertible
Thanks for the info. Really like these. However, if I enter the model year it says does not fit 2019 but, if I enter 2018 it says it fits. Is there some difference between the 18 and 19 interior?
They just don’t have their site updated. I have the 4 piece set in my 2019 and they fit like a glove.

Sponsored

tybo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2017 convertible Performance
Do yu know where to buy some good carpet mats, with running pony, or better with the tribar including good fitting rear seats?

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Premium GT, 2013 Taurus SHO, F-350 Crewcab FX4 Lariat 4x4

Rob Skully

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
We havent put them on yet sorry ...
It is going in the shop this Tuesday to find out where a water leak is.
I think it is from leaves getting in the freah air vents by the wipers
which clogs the drains. I will see if I have time on Sunday to put
atleast one set on and takes pictures.
Rob ....

rmreid17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium
These are a much better option than the Huskey or WeatherTech mats. The protection is great, and they do not have the industrial/these-should-be-in-my-pickup, look to them.

https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-...r=8-3&keywords=3D+Maxpider+floor+mats+mustang
Downsides of reading this forum are all of the great things that I feel that I must have for my car . But I must say that these 3D mats have exceeded my expectation, fit is great and they look just as good :like:
Sponsored